Reviews for Drawing Circles Round The Moon
lana chapter 20 . 12/14/2011
As a writer im insulted by the blaitant disregaurd you have for this fic. It felt like after the first few chapters you just gave up. It became horrid and rushed. You've left tons of holes in it and turned it into a kindergarten wreck. The song chapters were just obvious laziness you had potential to make this amazing and you let it fall i really hope you consider a rewrite or give permission to someone else to rewrite it.
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 20 . 12/10/2011
I still don't understand what happened to Lucius. He was supportive of Draco and was gonna have kids with Severus. Then you say he attacked Dru? And that little scene you put with that Black girl and her dad, is that a sequel line? It was really good, that's why I put it in my favorites, but I'd like it if you could explain some things to me. Sorry if I sound rude, I don't mean to.
buhbibutterfly chapter 20 . 3/3/2009
so i just finished reading the story and i just thought i'd tell you what i thought. so first off Lucius. so at the beginning you had him really nice. he was so loving towards draco, the baby and even understanding of the relationship. there were even hints of SSLM in the story and how they could get pregnant too..but then in the 2nd half of the storys you start with lucius being a bad father? and how he tried to hurt draco's daughter? it just seems a little off. another thing would be the relationship between Dru and Angelo...uhm no offense but it seems like rushing it a little fast to me because they're only 11. the ending seemed kinda rushed and they're a lot of unanswered questions left too...like why dru said everyone who gets close to her dies? or where was harry when he was gone for those 4 months? another thing...also why bring of liddia black and is she related to sirius if she is why is the unknown male hateful towards draco and his daughter?

uhm the other things are just that it seems that the story was just to rushed.

ps. i did like the beginning though. i think if it was revised and some of those questions were answered and the time didn't forward as much and if the transition for the years were smoother then this could be a really good story.
becca chapter 7 . 1/25/2008
hey this is such a good story i'm glad that in this story had a different side of Lucius!
Evayne chapter 15 . 11/10/2007
Wow, out of all the fics iv read... this is definatly one of the lamest! a 12 year old could write something better.

everything just seemed pretty random to me and it just didnt work, everything about this fic is WRONG. (mind you i do have high standards
jean kitsune chapter 20 . 3/23/2007
yay!*crying happily*
reicheruchan chapter 19 . 1/21/2007
not bad! it was nice!
sweetteatwo chapter 20 . 9/20/2006
I loved this fic you took us from joy to sadness and back to happness and to joy again with the wedding sadness was when they thought Harry was dead for 4 months, joy when draco and harry got togather Happness when Harry came back.
SeparatriX chapter 20 . 11/5/2005
I'm sorry, but I find that there are far to many unanswered questions here. First being, Lucius was very kind and loving when Draco was giving birth, and a budding romance with Severus was hinted at. So much so that it appeared that Lucius was telling Severus they could have many children together. Then the next thing I know, Lucius tried to hurt Draco's daughter, and is a bad man? Huh? And I am guessing that Liddia Black is related to Sirius in some way? Was she supposed to be his daughter? If so, why would Sirius' child be so hateful to Harry's daughter? Why does Dru say that everyone she gets close to dies? Who? Harry? That was only one person, and he was not even dead.

And what does the title have to so with this story? Too many plot holes, unanswered questions and - well - song lyrics and charachers beaking out in song for no apparent reason.
Red Moon chapter 12 . 1/24/2005
The story was good, but then you went too far.
FoolswalkwhereAngelsfear2 chapter 20 . 7/5/2004
no you cant end it there we need to know how many more weasleys there are and if angelo and drucial had kids and and and ohhl
donate plasma chapter 20 . 6/20/2004
YOU IDIOT! WHY DID YOU END THIS! IT WAS GOING SO WELL! and just to be sure...can you e-mail me and reaure me that 'the last day of school' is the end of their 7th year not their 1st...and so I can yell at you some more...
Shania Maxwell chapter 20 . 6/20/2004
wow! amazing way to end the story! thanks!
smoothNcreamy chapter 20 . 6/19/2004
thats the end? wtf! dat chapter was messed up! u skipped over nine years and then its THE END! u must erase that chapter and continue where u left off on chpt 19. honestly! or u could at least continue a bit more i dunno! but ugh! wat a sudden ending. geesh
inumoon3 chapter 20 . 6/15/2004
Short but satisfying I should say! Yeah and they had a boy! Now, you just have to write a sequel.