Reviews for Relearning
DarkBlaziken chapter 9 . 7/17/2008
aww...it was great! a great ending!

you had exceptional description. yeah! loved this ic (and the pairing duhh!)
Emilytenshi chapter 9 . 9/21/2006
Aw, such a sweet story XDD I realy enjoyed it! Descriptions were put together so perfectly! Great work _
Philzors chapter 8 . 5/29/2006
I wanted to put my review here because I thought this was the chapter where all the cool things you did really came out.

From the first paragraph on, description is top-notch. There aren't a lot of authors that know how to incorporate colors effectively, but you're one of them. Dark wine-red...perfect. I also like how the sentences, especially in the first paragraph, alternate between long and short. Mixing it up makes it flow better. "He looked very nice. He felt very foolish." That was a perfect ending for the paragraph given all the long descriptive sentences that come before.

All in all, a very well-crafted work and a sweet story too. There's not a lot of conflict, although there's not a lot of room for it either. Erk and Serra seem to be left hanging at the end of the story, but I can accept the ending if there's not more to it. (Are you planning another story?) Great stuff!
Min the Noodle chapter 9 . 2/16/2006
Wait.

And...

Applause.

Wow! Yours was an extremely well-written story, plot, conclusion, and all! I've never seen Serra portrayed in such a light as this- and she was so beautiful, too! Your descriptions were awesome, from the first chapter to wedding dress to the final ballroom scene. The little Wil and Florina scene was cute, too! I don't think I've ever seen anyone cut so cleanly into the characters of the mage/cleric couple. You could almost say it was magical.

Applause?

More like standing ovation.
somepersonxP chapter 9 . 11/22/2005
a cute story!

i liked it. hehe..
SodiumMan chapter 9 . 10/28/2005
good story...
Jampaqd chapter 9 . 6/10/2005
aww! hehe.
Jampaqd chapter 6 . 6/10/2005
is wil in love with florina? ugh. oh well. i love the story, anyways. :)
Chiisarin chapter 9 . 1/23/2005
UWAHH! SO CUTE! I never knew Serra and Erk was such a KYUTE couple!
Macross-Green chapter 9 . 1/11/2005
Hehe... that was sweet. The chapters were a bit short, but I like how this went. I know, I'm a bit late in reviewing this, but hey, at least I found it. And I'm glad I did, because this was well done. Makes me wonder if I should try something like this... Even if I did do something kinda like this one already with these two. Nicely done.
SM together chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Ok then... You really need to space your chapters out. It's really hard to read...
Kitsune Kannazaki chapter 9 . 5/23/2004
Kyuu! I would have reviewed for every single chapter if I had the time... *faints* I liked it a lot-it was a bit hard to read since the whole thing was one paragraph... But otherwise it was great! There are further chapters, right? I can't wait to see what happens after this... So it's Erky who changed, and not Serra... Wow. Interesting POV. Kit can't wait to know what happens... Update soon, that is, if this isn't the final chappie O.o
Kitsune
P.S. Maybe you can try breaking the one-big-paragraph chapters into several paragraphs. It'll make it easier to read
Inferno-Hero chapter 9 . 5/21/2004
Ninian is a dragon just to let you know and depends if you get an A with her and eliwood after a little bit eliwood kills her after he gets his horse and magical sword (whoo whoo whoo whoo!) so ninian is a dragon and goes back to her world after you destroy nergal and the fire dragon
Inferno-Hero chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
haven't screwed anything up yet _ oh yeah other than Erk does live with another sage called pent if you ahven't got that far he lives with pent and Louise just letting yah know!