Reviews for Hermione's Circumstances
torilee777 chapter 18 . 9/10/2011
Hi

are you ever going to finish this story? i would love to know how it ends! you write very well and your story has captured my attention :) please update it! you can't just leave us all hanging! :P
Shaley-Humdinger-the-3rd chapter 18 . 3/16/2011
Ahh! PLEASE FINISH! this is soooooooo goood!
Clumsy-girl chapter 18 . 8/19/2010
this story is really good one of the best I've read on here you should continue I reeeeeeeally wanna know what happens need ! (:
desi-poo chapter 18 . 8/9/2010
this story is soooo good. you should totally continue it, i REALLY wanna find out what happens next!
heronlove chapter 18 . 2/21/2010
I hope you came back to finish this story. It was shaping up to be one of the greats.I would love to see Ron confess his love for Mione!I would love to see her father cuss out his family and ask Hermione for forgiveness for the way he let his family treat her all these years.I want to see Ron kick some deatheater butt too.
71prowler chapter 18 . 12/11/2009
OMG! This is really really good. Please... keep going!
chocolatemakeseverythingbetter chapter 18 . 7/20/2009
NO! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Gawd, this is very good story :)
Wezen Solo chapter 18 . 12/14/2007
I really like this story and I hope someday to find out what happens to Hermione. Great writing. :)
xanderx chapter 18 . 8/3/2007
Wow, I just read your story in one sitting,

and it's AWESOME. Hope you update soon- that was one heck of a cliffhanger you left us!
kttykiwi chapter 18 . 10/10/2006
WHERES THE NEW CHAPTER YOU PROMISED?
SISM chapter 18 . 7/4/2006
That was really good! I hope you update soon!
IsabellaPaige chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
UPDATE!
Skyphoenix chapter 17 . 5/22/2006
Interesting as always... can't wait for the next one!
cherryXbomb chapter 18 . 5/17/2006
OMG... please please please hurry up and update. This is possibly the best Harry Potter fic I've ever read and it's completely got me hooked. Please post more soon... pretty please!
Short 'n Simple chapter 18 . 3/3/2006