Reviews for A Winter's Caress
Andy00 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
A better translation for "La Pucelle" would be "The Maiden."

It's the name of the GROUP of Demon Hunters, so named after "The Maiden of Light" a divine representative in their faith.
Taiga chapter 2 . 11/4/2004
Well, when you'll find your inspiration again, please update.
SpasticDjinn chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
Nice story. I only read it because it was under a wierd game but whatever, it's good.
Kirin1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
... My god . There's actually a game that's called "La Pucelle" ? (la Pucelle means the Virgin for a girl)

Sorry ... I fear my input will be of minimal help or interest whatsoever but ... "La Pucelle" ?

er ... I'm French and since lots of the names and stuff are in French ... IN French, mind you . Not French . I can live with characters and towns and such named after food (Salade salad, Crevette shrimp, Homard lobster, Poitreene which I think might be a mispelling of poitrine, meaning breast ...) or religion (Prier pray) but ... I never quite got over the fact that a guy ... a guy ! was called after girl underwear (Culotte panties).

In fact I'm still pondering over what the heck were the game creators on while concentrating on the characters and where can I get some ?

And the game plot, through what little I understood from the fic, actually reminds me of Breath of Fire rather than FFX .
frostmourne1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Interesting story so far. I would like to see how it turns out. ]
Justin T. Melanson chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Nice! A La Pucelle fanfic and a good one at that. Keep it up, and congrads on being the first writer of what I hope to see become a series of fanfics. Anyway, I wish you luck. Take care and update the story. Peace!

-Justin
Marvelle Petit chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
Simply lovely. I am glad to see that the only fic on the La Pucelle page is one of quality. I think it'll be a couple more chapters for me to truly get into the story, I hope you do write more.
b-chan1 chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
Good job. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. When I finish the game, I might just have to write my own story for La Pucelle, being inspired by you. Keep up the nice work.
Quill of Dreams chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
Huzzah, a La Pucelle fanfic! _ Even though I just skimmed, the plot is intriging...keep it up! I just got the game less than a week ago, and I haven't finished, but I already spoiled the story for myself, so... Heh. _;
JET ASSASIN chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
man i messed up the other review! no!

anyway awesome! i love it! i just got the game a few days ago i and loved it! anyway write on!
JET ASSASIN chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
WOW! A LA PUCELLE FIC WRITER!
Delphi chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
I
Sammi chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Yay for La Pucelle fans! This is really good so far! I can't wait for you to continue, it has a great premise.
Kayla Jade chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
I did a search engine on anime and games, and I saw La Pucelle. O_O There's a La Pucelle category in ? How is it possible, when this game is new, and there're a few Disgaea fics out there when there's only one La Pucelle ficcie? O_O Not to say that it's bad, because this fic has POTENTIAL, oh my God, did I say POTENTIAL? I read your notes on Croix and Priere, but it's a bad thing, because NOW YOU'VE GOT ME WAITING FOR SMUT. I can't wait for your next installment, I can't wait. It's just irony that the first fic to pop up in La Pucelle category has to be one of the most well-written and oozing out potential fic I've read!