Reviews for Friendship
lego50 chapter 1 . 3/1
Like whoo, I thought the twist was going to be like the like each other more then friends should or something. Great job bro.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
:( dead?
Ice-cream-and-cake-cake chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Aww was Usagi dead when she was talking to Naru or was that a flashback or her sprit came back into the world and talked to Naru?
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Oh damn! She was dead! That was such an awesome twist, I never saw it coming. But yeah, fantastic stuff. I loved it. :D
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Nice. Wish Usagi had not been cut out. I heard a rumor that the creator had intened for Naru to be Sailor Earth but then she was never needed.
sailor.mimi chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I absolutely loved it, keeps the great work going
Dudly chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
That was ghost!Usagi? I'm confused. What's the timeline? :S

But I liked it. Yeah, like everyone else, I've noticed that moment where we knew that Naru knew... ) And I liked your ficcy. So twas a good read.

dudly xx
Stefanie2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
O.o

Wow, that had me shocked, but only a bit, I was wondering about the grey stone...figured it was a grave marker. Well written, and the way you did that at the end just...wow.
piepan chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
oh my flippen god that was an amazing ending.

~pie
MichelleTherese chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Wow-that was horribly tragic! Your descriptions were haunting, and the end was definitely surprising. Usagi, inspite of the circumstances, seemed a bit out of character; she might have been less pensive than this. Thanks for the good read!
Anime-freak-4life chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
shit, that last line is a doozy! well that was well writen, and i like it. keep it up
Lunar-chickie-babe chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
OMG I TOTALLY DIDNT SEE THAT COMING!

VERY well written that was really nice! I love usa-naru friendship fics! :D YAY! and u did this one so well!

keep up the good writing!

luv,

emma alias Lunar_chickie_babe
ipio chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Holy...Freaking...Wow...

That was absolutely wonderful! Thank you for proving that everything on is a waste of time. You are very talented.
Alcandre chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Wha-? What? Ah...that was...awesome! Whoa! *blinks* Whoa! She's dead! Wha-! *grabs head* It's wonderful! This story is just wonderfully written! Bravo!
mystlady chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Bittersweet storyline. No one writes about poor little Naru. Lucky you, you've seen the subtitle version. I have to settle with that stupid DICHEAD poor dubbed english version. Though, I shouldn't complain or else I wouldn't seen Super Sailor Moon S season or the outers.