Reviews for Kitsune Past
nightmare rose chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
This is just getting good!...although it was getting good from the beginning so...yea...anyways...please hurry with the next chappie! ill be waaiting for it!
yllom21 chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
Interesting beginning to a story! I can't wait for the next progress. WIth all the hinting and jazz I'm guessing when Kurama leaves somebody will make them there slave. Just a guess.

Excellent job!
lazy fat kitsune chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
interesting idea...i look forward to see what you will make out of this.
Kino Fox chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
I like this story. I never really liked Karasu, but that's fine, I can look past that. Kurama's so cool!
Shiruba Fokkusu chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
It's like Kuronue is the caring mother and Karasu is the abusive father. And Youko is the rebellious teen. It's great how you can make a typical family of today (maybe excluding the abusive part) work well in a demon society. Keep it up!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 2 . 6/6/2005
OMG U HAVE GOT TO WRITE MORE i mean this is so good i need more plz
kenmeishouri chapter 2 . 5/29/2005
wwah! update onegai! this is really good! altho... it does sound something like along the lines of my life... but hey what the heck?

neways... like i said update soon! onegai!

kenmei
YamikiofAnime chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
Continue
moon cresent chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
Great story write more!
HarmonyHanyou chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
Awesome! This is such a great story! You MUST continue this! And all your others, they all have such great potential!
darksaphire chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
...so heartbreaking. i need more, now. i mean, NOW.
impure-innocence chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
hi, i typed a review in Spirit Magic, could u plz read it, im 2 lazy to type it again, im a slow typer, update soon!
Skwirel chapter 2 . 1/15/2005
Great story, great ideas. You defenantally got the whole kids not wanting their parents help thing. There was one thing that bugged me though, it seemed like Kurama was a teenager, just one little thing. I think you got the emotions of a younger kid and a teenager mixed up. But still, awesome story.
IY and YYH lover chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
Please continue this story. I like stories with a twist to the "happy ending" type. Pretty please? *puppy eyes*
Rikkali chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
ohohohooh, interesting idea. I hope Kurama will leave, and im really interested in how a beautiful young kitsune will deal with being on his own by himself for the first time. How will he react to other people, and how will they react to him? And for curiousities sake, about how old does Kurama look in human form? Im just wondering if he looks like some little, i dont know, 8 year old or something, or more like a 16 or 17 or whatever. Anyways, it will be cool seeing Kurama break off on his own. Perhaps when he runs in to Karasu next, he will have grown more independent and powerful etc. Great job, keep up the good work :).
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »