Reviews for Games of Trust
mentaru chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
I LOVE you. You and your amazing story. *tears stained on cheeks* Powerful stuff. You made me cry. A lot. At the end, mainly. But... wow is all I can say. *sniffle* The end was so... depressing. But yet so emotional and touching at the same time. And I really love a story that can make me cry. Wow. Amazing job.
Smart in a Stupid Way chapter 7 . 7/26/2005
Oh my God... this is wonderful. I luaghed so hard I couldn't breathe, and at the end, I cried. This, my friends, is what fan fiction is all about. Thanks again!
Ruby Love chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
But staying is so foolish...Thank god! A LMRL fic! And a good one, too! I thought I'd never find one..they seemed extinct! Ever read 1984 the fanfic? It's an awesome one, chronicles Remus' life, what got me into Lucius/Remus in the first place. Sad thing is, I've never been able to find it...and I read it nearly a year ago...
grammar conscious possum chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Actually, my mistake: I have come across a gay Lucius before, in a fic called Our Little One (in which he and Remus are married and trying to have kids, by any means possible). You might like it. Then again, you might not. It's mad. Really, really mad
grammar conscious possum chapter 7 . 8/31/2004
Well... I guess you're a fan of Remus/Sirius then! Story was good, had to reassure myself that yes, there is a happy reconciliation that night in the Shrieking Shack however many years later! Hadn't come across a description of Azkaban before, nor a gay!Lucius (except for one author that claims to have written a Draco/Lucius fic... which I personally find a little beyond the bounds of good taste). Nice to see somebody develop another neglected corner of the Potterverse. After all, what's fanfiction for if not that? Mary Sues and Hermione-Ron slash be damned!
Former Queen of Hearts chapter 7 . 7/4/2004
I just read this entire story in one go...And I don't think I've ever been so emotionally moved by a piece of fanfiction ;_; You seriously had me bawling my eyes out, even though I knew what was going to happen. I congradulate you, you are a truly talented author.
account chapter 7 . 7/1/2004
aww bless, brilliant ending, i'm crying now lol, please do a sequel.
Honeybread chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
I don't believe Lucius gave up Remus without doing anything... Please update soon!
Dace chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
Whe! Go Moony _

This rocks! (wow. My reviews are profound and deep) And now... **trundles off to your LJ**
account chapter 6 . 6/29/2004
wow brilliant chapter, please update soon
Polkat chapter 6 . 6/29/2004
love the new bit after remus leaves. *grins* i was right. it is much better with a slight wind down and your glorious irony. "Things were going to be very different from tomorrow onwards, he knew."

*sniffles*

having already reviewed most of the rest of this... i don't really have much else to add except: lucius' shoes take themselves off! and remus being firm is gorgeous. m...
Aberamonli chapter 5 . 6/12/2004
Yay, an update! Now I am happier. I cant wait to see how it all works out.
Polkat chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
laughed so much at the snakes and ladders. ali was sitting her not really reading it because i think she read the start [and whilst she reads scary ships for fun i dont know if its the same if... can't think of how to put this...er... if it makes sense in a way. peter/ron: that's ok for example] and anyway to make a long review longer i started laughing just randomly: which is always good becuase people think you've gone insane.

wizards not knowing how to play snakes and laddersvery very good. love james getting beaten by harry... and cannae believe peter was so mean about remus [although he had a point until he got up to the werewolf bit]

also loved the remus/lucius argument although i still maintain that remus needs to be beaten with something until he wakes up and realises that lucius is not good news.

looking forward to wedding nerves.
Klayter McCabe chapter 5 . 6/10/2004
Your Peter was delicious! I loved the way he commented on the texture of snakes, and his sarcastic contempt for Remus. I do hate it when Peter's portrayed as stupid - a traitor usually has to have brains, after all. Remus and Lucius' scene made me quite happy as well. I'm a bit of a twist, so it was all very sexy. Sirius' love feels a bit creepy, ever since the first chapter when you mention that his room is full of pictures of Lupin. At least his intentions are good, while Lucius' are... Well, less than good. At least he's an honest baddie. I quite like Remus' faults and indecisiveness (though if I were sleeping with someone like a Malfoy, I'd be a bit afraid to break it off too). So I guess it comes down to Remus' weakness. Is this a good old fashioned Greek tragedy, or a more American righteousness-wins kind of story? (Of course it can't be the latter - we all know how the Potters end up.)

Did I mention that I like your fic?
Dace chapter 5 . 6/10/2004
Fantabulous - a brilliant thing to have fresh in my mind as I walk to school for my Eng. Language exam.

The whole chapter is exceedingly real, even moreso than usual.

I love all the little touches that go on in Lily and James house - the pink pig bowl of Harry's D

And Snakes and Ladders... Dear me. What a fantastic game of choice.

More!