Reviews for You'll Be In My Heart
zatarra1234 chapter 9 . 5/17/2011
great story please keep writing more of this
naruto no juubi chapter 9 . 2/13/2010
well if you wanna know wat you should do read verryy good:

1: just let gohan and videlcget togheter

2:let them make love and all

3: let them have fun and dont make videl pregnant at once

4:let gohan beat the living hell uot sharpner for trying to kiss videl

5: the rest you kinda need to make up yourself ;;P

these are just some thought oke but that gohan almost kill sharpner plz do that;P
blueyblonde chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
i love it
GohVidFanatic chapter 9 . 12/7/2006
I REALLY REALLY like your story.I've also read Walk Me Home and Starting Out On A Journey.I've read a lot of Gohan/Videl fics in and out of but this one REALLY rocks! Keep updating, I can't wait Lime's role on this one...PLEASE _
saiyan prince1 chapter 9 . 4/11/2006
ok, nice to have you back
Silver Shiko chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
Lime betr not b there 2 shakeup videl and gohan's relationship. sharpner should fall 4 her and gradually change his ways so he'll gain her affection, cuz i don't think she'd give him the time of day at first. anyways ur doing great, so update soonish!
Anime ADHD chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
Cool! I like Lime! Update soon!
ShadowObscurity chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
Lime? I wonder how this will develop. _ Good chapter!
DMHPluv chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
awesome! i really like it! update soon!
LinkOOT chapter 9 . 4/8/2006
I still love your little story and I hope you will continue to write it. Keep up the great work.
Krizzl chapter 8 . 2/17/2006
Hey! awesome Fanfiction!

Please,PLEASE update soon? *begs*
Anime ADHD chapter 8 . 12/31/2005
Hey! This story was great! I;m a but sad that you haven't updated for a bit, but at least it was this year! So, there's still hope! I love your story! Its awesome! great job, hope you keep up the good work _
LinkOOT chapter 8 . 12/25/2005
That was a very good story thus far. Hope you continue and update soon.
GOHAN LOVER chapter 8 . 9/8/2005
1 word LONGER PLEASE o yea you could make a part where goten does something to mess with gohan and videl and gohan gos insane and starts attacking goten and videl is sad and mad at gohan because he just stareted kissing her and she is at her house and she sees a ki blast in the sky along with gohan falling out of the sky landing on his stomac and running away from gohan who is right begind him and keeps using kamahmas on him and when he catches him he beats the crud out of him braking his ribs arms and legs GOOD LUCK AND HURRY UP
tori31 chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
I love this story and the song. It's so sweet how they met up again! I hope there are lots more romantic chapter's to come! love tori x