Reviews for Don't Step
Interesting.
thoughtsfromalittlegirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
beautiful 3
SheWhoWalksInShadows chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I was touched. It fits the situation and the characters very well. Sad, slightly confusing, beautiful... Thank you.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This was a bloody awesome lil flick..I've read many Luna/Harry stories that were alot longer & none of them capture the essence of these two broken souls like you just did with this one.

Kudos.

I'll add it to my Haruna (Harry/Luna) community.

Half-Blood Metamorphmagus chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Hey!

Amazing One Shot! I loved the way this was written, it was different, but terribly awesome! And the atmosphere is immense! D

Keep up the good work and don't stop writing! D
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
WOW. Poetic, beautiful, brilliantly LUNA. WOW. You are.. simply amazing. This story is... any compliments I dish out wouldn't do any justice to this story. x Smaginn
Thyrin chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
This was beautiful, so poetic. You did justice to Luna.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Wow, this is so powerful, and so incredibly well written... almost poetic in places, in fact. I'm glad I stumbled across your author's page; I'm just blown away by the quality of some of these fics.
myself chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Wow. Very...distorted, and beautiful. Unique and interesting, I think it's the parts in parenthesis that makes it work so well. Brilliant fic.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I cried, and I loved it, and you are such a great writer. . . that is all
winky-wink chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
now THAT is good. i really liked it. i can imagine harry and luna going back to the veil. they were really so fascinated by it.
Firefly's Locket chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Lovely Despair. You'd understand how great of a compliment that was if you knew me. I only say that about the most heartwretching of things. The beauty of pain captured in the most wonderful way.
lunafan chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
woah..omg, this was bittersweet.. but so well written!

Steph ;)
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Wow! Chills that's what this fic had me feel. Very good, excelent in fact.
VenusRising chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
wow, this fic is so moving. i was a little confused at the end, did harry actually remain on the other side of the viel