Reviews for At Night
reader chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This was really touching...I never thought so much about this...
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I... I am not sure what to write. That was beautiful, empowering. It was.. wow. Amazing. x Smaginn
miss capulet chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Wow.

Just wow.
Tearsofblood chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
This was too beautiful for words, really. I was doing a search on FA when i came across it, and it portrays Harry's gried so beautifully... i just have no words. Props to you.
PH chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
this is really good.

god, i love it!

PH
bluelotusflower chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Wonderful, stunning, poetic, brilliant, and so sad and beautiful. Absolutely, utterly love it. Really. *sigh* I wish I could write something like that; to be able to explain so much in so little words.
silverg3r chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
very nicely done. :D
Sploogal chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
This is a really emotional, touching piece. Well done.
ImperishableStars chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
that was really sad and beautiful
Lowlands Girl chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Oh! That was just... just... It was the kind of thing that makes you want to clutch your hand to your bosom and say, "Bless his little heart." (Yes, bosom, not heart, it was that kind of story.) A very high word/emotion density.
GMTH chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
This is gorgeous. Every word is so carefully chosen to deliver the messages, and it is so, so effectively done. I'm so impressed at how you managed to paint such a picture of despair and heartache in so few words. Great job.
OrderofRice chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Much love for this. Very nice work.
mellowyellow36 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
:( Hauntingly well writen,I enjoyed it alot,keep writing.

~Kay
AddictedToEwan chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
So depressing... just makes you want to give Harry a big hug and some chocolate. Incredibly well-written, I love it.
paradox01 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I'll bet all your other reviewers have said this but: beautiful. haunting. absolutely depressing.

I applaud your ability to create such an atmosphere such as you have done in so few words.

Heehee. Funny how people love writing angst and making Harry suffer - and do it so well too. XD

-paradox