Reviews for The Ballad of Two Moons and How They Fell
Jobey in Error chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Whoa! V. nice poem. I thought the repeated discussions of their names a bit unnecessary, dragging it down a bit, but then again I did love the plays on "Lovegood" too. This is fabulous stuff. And going on my favorites. You really know when to break a line, and I'm checking out your profile later in hopes of finding more!
newtypeshadow chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
this is beautiful. the last line is especially effective, with the moonlight that shines through the poem suddenly alone in the dark.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
I'm too choked up to say anything except, that was one of the most sublimely beautiful things I have ever read in my life. The first line in particular was just perfect.

Thank you.
Ramen II chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
wow... that was cool... i mean that was really andsty but it was really good... you just wrote that? blimey i could never do that it was very moving as well, so all i can say is good on yer . bi bi
A. Person chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
While I was reading this I was picturing two moon beam thingies wrapping around eachother continuously, like that was what the words were doing. This is so beautiful, you write wonderfully.
~A. Person