Reviews for By Chance
Misyel chapter 16 . 6/10/2012
So touching..

I happy for it..
TroylovesGabi chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
you should write a sequal

great story by the way
452max chapter 16 . 9/1/2007
i think that you should add on and tell more about what happened and have the child be born and have what both A&B act like

if you would tell me when you do this or if you are going to that would be great
annie chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
Story is very good but just to let you know - Thetis is a goddess, the goddess of Justice actually: that is how she knew of Achilles' fate. Also they weren't away for a few weeks - the Trojan war lasted for 10 years.
caithzadz chapter 16 . 2/10/2007
this is a really beautiful story... i loved it...
HopelessRomantic44 chapter 16 . 1/24/2006
aww wat a cute story!
hinagikuko chapter 16 . 9/6/2005
It's quite a lovely fic.
Takada Saiko chapter 9 . 6/28/2005
Hmm... interesting ending to the chapter. I like this plotline. I was upset when the two characters I adored died in the movie: achilles and hector. *sigh* oh well, who is hollywood to change mythology, I suppose... But hey, fanfiction writers can! . As I said, this is a lovely little story, I'm enjoying it.

I have only one thing to point out, and I don't know if anyone has yet so if they have, just skip right over this. I don't think it would be possible to kiss someone smaller than yourself and "accidently" bite them... I don't think that's possible. Just an observation.

Otherwise lovely bit you've got so far! Onto the next chapter!

TS
Halikidito chapter 6 . 4/5/2005
great!
angeliq chapter 16 . 2/20/2005
I loved your story! My favourite couple in the movie is Achilles and Briseis, so I am very (emphasis on very) happy that Achilles is alive!

Although the part about the king saying that Aretha was a role model kind of didn't seem like it fit, it was just a little too modern I think...Other than that the whole story was great!
Lady-Isowen chapter 16 . 1/27/2005
Loved the story! You write beautifully!
bebe1984 chapter 16 . 1/25/2005
I loved it... every since i watched the movie i was very sad to see that achilles had died.. and wondered what if... and your story was very very nice in telling their side of the story

KD Skywalker chapter 16 . 1/14/2005
That was such a great story! Good job! Maybe write another one that tells about the arrival of their child )
texasgrrl chapter 16 . 1/8/2005
i liked your story alot it was really good i keep reading about this cassandra person and im guessing its in the illiad i read it but i dont remember it at all terribly my mind has been clouded with fanfiction and harry potter and vampire books its terrible i just baught troy today and i love it i cried when achilled died i never did like troys side i didnt the trojans were clever like the greeks hm... anyways great story
koishii-glory chapter 16 . 1/8/2005
short, sweet, i liked it !