Reviews for Codswallop
moka chapter 11 . 3/29/2005
this story is great update soon plz. I was also wondering if you could plz finish the Teen Titans story in your arms that story was amazing i mean it was wonderful and i liked the plot twisty so plz update. stay cool and keep writn!
Lorilie chapter 11 . 3/23/2005
Lori requests the presence of The Funny in this here story. Very good job, Yanique. Made me laugh out loud. Especially Billie, fanny, and eggs. :)

LMFAO

Billie is one sexy chunk.

YOU BETTER KEEP WRITING OR MY ARMY OF FUNNY'S WILL ATTACK :) Thank you and have a nice day

-Floats away in the meadows alongside The Funny-
CApTaIN MRs. FaRQuAR bLoOm chapter 11 . 3/23/2005
I LOVED IT! as always.. thanks for pulling thru after asking so many times... hunga.. u kno... the funny isnt in ur story.. lmao... good job.. u kno what this means tho.. u must continue to update.. please?
CyclopsRules89 chapter 10 . 7/18/2004
LMFAO! She waved her hand over the bellybutton and chanted some African chant, and out popped a gold medallion with a spider on it. As the gold popped out Elizabeth began to shrivel up like a prune.

:FALLS OFF CHAIR: :HAS SPASM ATTACK: :EYE TWITCHES: :DIES: WHOO THAT MADE TEARS COME OUT OF MY EYES! Anywho! That was good!
CApTaIN MRs. FaRQuAR bLoOm chapter 10 . 7/18/2004
hey i loved that chapter! behold! lmao! anyway.. there's going to be heartbreak with me and will? *looks up silently* no *runs away and dies*
CApTaIN MRs. FaRQuAR bLoOm chapter 9 . 7/18/2004
lipschitz how's irving lmfao! aww funni... and ur violin plucking is impressive very impressive indeed
CApTaIN MRs. FaRQuAR bLoOm chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
LMFAO GOBLIN! *DIES* FUNNI CHILD FUNNI!
Tomsgurl4lyfe chapter 10 . 7/18/2004
good job, of course i wasn't mentioned in any of the new chapters but thats ok, i forgive you, lol, but since you updated alot of your chapters guess it's only fair that i do the same...::moans and groans::
Hots4urMom chapter 7 . 6/26/2004
AMAZING...i liked it, it was touching in a good way, and eerotic at times, Lacey Chabert put the sexy frosting on the cake...A
Hots4urMom chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
okay, this is kinda late, but i think this story is pretty damn amazing, i like it, i like it alot...lmao, only if anna was Lacey chabert,if only...
CApTaIN MRs. FaRQuAR bLoOm chapter 7 . 6/25/2004
omg so weird i had a dream last night that i was fighting this girl and i kept just beating her ass and she kept following me and coming back for more.. if u wanna know her name ask me... but anywayz good chappie! update sooner porfavor
candicanechild chapter 7 . 6/25/2004
i am very proud of ye, darling..lmao..good story

im glad that flonk was exinct!..and patreek ended with lacey..lmao..good job..
CyclopsRules89 chapter 7 . 6/24/2004
GOOD JOB! Its different but I like it! Specially when Jhanille wheezed.. WHOO ! ok keep updatin crumpet.. no more codswalloping (if thats a word) and get to the writing!

-LoRiLiE-
Tomsgurl4lyfe chapter 7 . 6/24/2004
i love this story so much and thanks for dedicating it to me, *sniff* *sniff*, so honored, lol, well i guess that means i have to update my story again, blah, oh and i have a twist with my story that your gonna love, lol
candicanechild chapter 6 . 6/17/2004
man..u make me look like such a perv! lol o dickens..its a good story..ur a very good writer, very creative..lol luv ya AND PPL, im not really like my character in the story, JUST so u kno lol

we