Reviews for The Only Easy Day is Yesterday
pazed chapter 36 . 5/28/2005
I really enjoyed Jeremy's journey - a good yarn.
msand chapter 36 . 8/30/2004
I finished this story today. Not much housework got done.

I really enjoy your stories and hope to read more.

Undead American chapter 35 . 6/28/2004
Still no one else has reviewed this story? What's wrong with you people? LOL!

oldscout, whenever you get a chance, you might want to make those edits I mentioned because not only will they help, they'll refresh the "updated" date on your story and so more people will get a chance to r&r it.
Undead American chapter 36 . 5/27/2004
Well, as I expected a great ending too! But please do something about the constant problem of using the wrong version of words like "your" and "then."

Also don't know if the little vignette about Lance's past and making him be who he is was really necessary. It might've been a better idea to leave his strange decision as a mystery, you know?

Well, again, great work! Looking fwd to your next one! Please keep it up.
Undead American chapter 22 . 5/26/2004
Wow, this is getting even better! BTW, I liked the very, very subtle X-Files allusion here. I'm glad, though, that you haven't (so far) made it an X-Files crossover.

If anyone is reading these reviews to find out if this story is worth it, let me say it most definitely is! Hoo-ap!
Undead American chapter 9 . 5/25/2004
Superb! I didn't think would like this story at first, but I got hooked by the end of the first chapter. I'll write another review once I finish the whole thing.
Minor complaints: Some typos and minor errors. You also keep using the wrong kind of "you're" (that is, you write "your" when "you're" is called for). Not a HUGE problem, but it'd help if you fixed it.
Overall, again, excellent work! I wish I could write as well as you do!