Reviews for Shadow of the Eye
lyokodreamer chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
OMG! it's so exciting please update
Raging Raion chapter 5 . 12/16/2005
Eh, sorry it took me FOREVER to review this masterpeice of work you have. -I bow before you- You know, your writting skills are remarkable. I can't believe I got so busy. I love your work, always will. I want ya and many others to know, if I don't get a review in, it's not b/c I hate ya. It's that I got too busy or side tracked or angry ay myself. -I rise- Hey, I hope ya update soon. You're one of my fave Code Lyoko writters. I enjoy reading your work. -gives u a plush Odd doll and flowers- My gift to you.

Raging Lion
CASE iN POiNT chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
Hehehe...I haven't been on much, so I'm just getting around to reading this. It is awesome possum that you updated! I was afraid you had forgotten about your story. But you didn't and its as great as ever. Keep it up and update more often, like I am trying to do. :D
StreakedWithColor chapter 5 . 11/24/2004
Very good, and nice "funny stuff", but you are KILLING people... we wanna know what's gonna happen! Is he Xana or is he not? Come on, we wanna read.

P.S. Liked the "out-of-body experience" and such. Nice. Oh, yeah, I like "extreme housewarming", too.
StreakedWithColor chapter 4 . 11/19/2004
Wow! I loved it! I can't wait for the next chapter (which I have already read, but hey!)

Nice twist... Very nice.

Oh yeah... I am also more than a little sad b/c my fave teacher left today, and Tears of Raine is going TERRIBLE... maybe I'm not cut out for this, after all... I need a coke.
Raging Raion chapter 3 . 11/14/2004
I don't know if you recived my 2 e-mails or not, but I want you to know that your e-mail meant a lot, it made me cry and well... I am ever so proud of you. I had no idea it was my work that would touch you and so many more. I hoenstly did not think I was a good writer, or worth anyting. I had no feeling when I wrote those words. They were just words... just words to me. But Iguess, they were not to others and to you. I guess, you as the writer do no always need to "connect" to your work. For if others see it as somthing great, then wa-hey. You're good. Even though you might not feel so good about it. Son of Xana, thank you. Your e-mail meant a lot. And no, I do not think of you as some other writer. I think of all the people I reviwed as my friends. The best of friends as so the ones I have really stayed in contact with. I hold you dear to my heart Son of Xana. Like I said, I don't know if you got those other e-mails, I hope read them through. I explained a lot of how I felt as a writer and a person in it. If you did not revice them, don't worry about it...I just need you to know that I think of you more than just some writer. I think of you as a dear friend, even if it is on-line. And I am ever so very proud of you.

Love Raging Lion
Raging Raion chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
Sorry we haven't been reviewing. My sister and I both got in a accident and then before any of that, we were flat out busy... so we apologize. This is Raging Lion aka Scarred Wolf aka Liongirl09... I am so sorry I did not review your wonderful peice of work. Please, forgive us both. And please don't ever think we do not read it. We haev read it, never got the chance to review. And when I wanted to the most that day, sis got in a wreck. So tht whole month I was depressed... then I got in one. Some drunk hit me with his log truck, I got thrown out window, log slammed on my ribs... to make that story short, my life has sucked. I am broken. But please don't you ever think I don't look to your work, I don't honor it... for I do. I am loyal to all the writers I have reviewd. You hear me? Every last one of them. That's well over 60,0. Counting all the other sites and their catigories. That's horror, romance, mystery, drama, you name it. All of them. I have reviewed many... MANY! And I will never forget them. I hold you and much more near to me. Not just as some "on line writer" but as a friend. 60,0... is a lot. And it will grow even more I'm sure. But I just wanted to let you know why I havn't reviewed and as for my OWN fic. Bye bye to that. I don't have it in me so I am hereby, going to remove it and possibly myself... it's not in me anymore. After sis's accdient and my own. I'm too shaken.

Raging Lion

Real Name: Rachel Wilson
Electric Eclectic chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
(Eyes widen)

Uh Oh!

Very good!

5 out of 5!
wrathwithreason chapter 4 . 11/3/2004
hehehe it was surprising! *not* no offense tho. well, itsd coming along nicely. ive gotten some more chaps out and i have alot of friends. pls review my story! i wont badger you though. geez... uve been gone for so long... well welcome bak! cant wait to hear more!
Kidalana chapter 4 . 11/2/2004
*sigh* Finnaly! I've been waiting forever! Well that's a nice chapter. Matt's funny. Have I said that? *walks away muttering about being annoying and repetative*
Kidalana chapter 3 . 9/9/2004
o... update.
Kidalana chapter 2 . 9/7/2004
Ohh... the plot thinkens, cool, very, o. Me must sleep, blec, bordum will b the death of us all.
Kidalana chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Poor little baby...
Payne N. Uranus chapter 3 . 8/7/2004
Okay, like I promised, I'm reviewing to your story. I thought that I already read it, because I remember reading the first part before. I could've sworn that I reviewed then, but I don't care, I'm pretty sure that it said the same thing: POST MORE! POST MORE! POST MORE! POST MORE! POST MORE! POST MORE! POST MORE! POST MORE! and it said that over and over and over and over and over and over...

Post more, please! Oh, and thanks for the compliments! I'm glad you like my story!
Jason-san chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
Well, my Gundam story is up. By the way, I can't wait until the next chapter!

- Jason-san