Reviews for Learning and Losing
Sarah Taylor chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Its yellow
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
I believe it's supposed to be Outcast, not Outkast.
hama431 chapter 11 . 4/22/2015
Update the next chapter please
Will yami fall for yugi and vice versa
Will ryou fall for bakura and vice versa
Will Malik fall for marik and vice versa
YuugiYY chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
yes, more, i forgot i had another chapter to go
YuugiYY chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE PWEASE?!
samaurai chapter 11 . 4/20/2012
Awe I was kinda hoping for a confession. Poor ppls.
ilybakura chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
Nuuu. You no like yugioh anymore. ;~; please continue, the tendershipping didn't finish...or even properly start. the writing structure is precisely how I like it! -ilybakura.
Shadow fairy princess chapter 11 . 5/16/2011
When do all of them say that they are in love. and how are the rest of the popula people going to react plz update i would like to know what going to happends next
SugarQuill1995 chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
What! You can't leave it there I know it's been awhile (understatement) but this story is one of the few story that I can honestly say I enjoyed reading please update soon!
Angael chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
I was right...

;-; I was just setting myself up for heartache *SNIF*

I mean, the soul reason I started reading this fic was because I knew there would be bronzeshipping xD - obsessed with uke!malik.

BUTBUTBUT T.T The most crucial part! SNIFLE. Please update? I know it's been years... but... but... well, how about this... You update and resolve everything with Malik and Marik, THEN end the fic? :D

Nah, your other reviewers prolly wouldn't go for that lolol. Haha well I can dream! XD
Angael chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
ohmaiigosh. You have no idea how much I adore this story XDD

I usually don't review things until I've read all the chapters currently updated, but this... this is just priceless! XDD

I love it. Your right style and the humor... I've never laughed so hard x3

NEXT CHAPTER NAO~!

Although I know I'm preparing myself for heart-ache, considering the story isn't complete and you haven't updated in so long. LAWLZ~ Oh well! XD
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 11 . 1/23/2010
T-T Poor Malik T-T
Jynx'sbox chapter 11 . 12/12/2009
Ah, I know how that is. I've lost interest in so many of my early works it's funny. When I lose interest in YGO usually watching Yugioh Abridged helps me get into the groove. The humor always makes my day.

I loved every second of this story so far.
Hello D chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
lol, Al Bhed! I noticed it the moment I saw it :D um...

"I don't want to, Yugi-kun"

"But Ryou..."

"I'm going"

"Fine"

"Yes!"

right? :D
unkown chapter 11 . 4/5/2009
"But I’m not into the Yu-Gi-Oh! fandom anymore. In fact, I’ve completely lost interest. That doesn’t mean I’m leaving this fic unfinished. " - end of chapter 11

... a year and three days later...