Reviews for Evanescence
Storystuff chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Aw, somehow this was really sweet, even though it's about killing his brother :D But yeh, really sweet actually :)
Vic chapter 1 . 11/14/2007

I've read your story, it was well written, I imagined Seth actually saying what you wrote, of course, being honest, I've also watched FDTD 20 or more times,and I can tell you for sure that Seth would never look back, He will sure miss Ritchie, but he would move on, perhaps becoming a vampire hunter...

Anyway, good writing, could be one of those alternate endings for a DVD special edition or something.

Da Rebounding Beast chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This Story Is so Sick(Cool) I Added It To my Favorites Keep This Story Going I LOved It
gothic girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
i have long blond hair and i have tan skin. i were all black and i am dieing my hair black.
James Bond chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Not bad. But... Seth got what he deserved.
D chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
you fucking made him sound like like a pussy
Strekoza chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Wow, no idea to which end of film you talking about as there is two films of Dusk till Dawn, I watched the first and half of the secind, my sister said there was too much swearing for her liking, so we stopped - have to listen sometimes to your little sister. Well that was pretty harsh, why did she kill Richie - did he turn into a vampire, see it was some time from the last time I watched the film. But anyway hope of a continuetion.

P.S. and why such a title does the story has to do with the singer in some way.
geoforcezx chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Nice story, i always wondered what could have happened at the end of the first dusk til dawn movie.
Plastic Faith chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Holy shit! That was awesome! Please please please make another one! Maybe another alternate version. Maybe his life before the movie. Just keep that shit coming.
VampireQueen chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
i just watched the moive on OnDemand so thats why i'm reading From Dusk Till Dawn fic and yours is good.
TeacherTam chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Sweet, sad, and poignant. It's something that I can definitely see as a part of Seth's make-up.