Reviews for Love Conquers All
chamucos chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
Wow, this was a GREAT story, congratulations, and thank you so much for sharing this, I just couldn't stop reading!
David Fishwick chapter 18 . 4/20/2010
Excellent idea but it was a shame that Ben died. Thanks for writing.
the mad wanderer chapter 18 . 7/29/2004
aw wicked story! i've been following it pretty much since the beginning and it's proved to be very good! the epilogue is short, but sweet and cute.

can we expect a follow up story, or anything else new?
diehardRRfan chapter 18 . 7/29/2004
i really loved this story...short ending, but i think it was good. i liked how u added the thing about ross drawing on her face. that was funny! great job
MyImmortal329 chapter 18 . 7/29/2004
NO! It can't be over! This story was so amazing! OOh! I demand a sequel! :) Great job anyways!
JulietOfErie chapter 18 . 7/29/2004
Well, that’s it. Thank you everyone for your reviews and I hope you enjoyed the story. And by the way,Gorgonzola , I appreciated your honesty, but this was how I saw the story in my head, whether it was interesting or not, as some stories are. I'm sorry if you didn't enjoy it, i didn't expect everyone would.
MiddleBassHermit17 chapter 18 . 7/29/2004
You got a problem with that, Gorgonzola? Do you not know that the title of the story is called “Love Conquers All
Gorgonzola chapter 17 . 7/29/2004
I have to say I liked this story at the start but now it is seriously dragging. We have endured 17 chapters of Ross crying and Rachel loving him as much as she can. Where is the story going? Nothing has happened in ages!

Introduce a new plot, some humour via Chandler, even some sex between Ross and Rachel, anything to pick this story up.

Don't get me wrong I am not criticising you, the story is good and you write very well but it isn't really going anywhere.
Tina Chaves1 chapter 17 . 7/28/2004
I love this fic so much... one of the ones that get me all hyper when I get the e-mail saying it's been updated, lol! :D

However, oh, it's still so sad! Not looking brighter for Ross now, eh? Still, it's so sweet to see Rachel by his side, helping him out. Her love for him is beautiful... the part with Monica is great. I love it all :)

It would be nice to see the sky clearing up a tad for them though... lol!

Anyway, keep up the great work, hope getting all giddy here with another update notification!
diehardRRfan chapter 17 . 7/26/2004
this is a great story...you have such talent! please update soon!
noxfiction chapter 17 . 7/26/2004
I'm glad you updated, this fic is great! I feel so sorry for Ross and I usually don't like Rachel but in this fic she is cool. Please continue!
MyImmortal329 chapter 17 . 7/26/2004
Aww! That was so sweet and so sad! I am so glad you updated! It's so sad to see Ross like that...I feel so bad for him and for Rachel. I can't wait to read more! This story is wonderful!
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 16 . 7/10/2004
Poor Ross! This is a great chapter. I l,oved the brother, sister moments. Can't wait to read more
noxfiction chapter 16 . 7/10/2004
Oh my God! I'm glad you updated! Love this fic, hope Ross is ok! x
MyImmortal329 chapter 15 . 6/27/2004
Aw! That was such a good chapter! I'm so glad that Ross finally remembers! I hope that there will be more chapters...and more babies. :) Great job!

Ashley