Reviews for Family of Dragons
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 25 . 2/1/2014
This was seriously an amazing story-from start to finish! And even though it took awhile, you stuck with it and finished it, and not only did I enjoy the ending, but that shows perseverance as well. There was one chapter where I did notice there were exact parts from another chapter, and quite a few grammar mistakes, but that happens to everybody, especially with a story of this length.

I know I've said all that before, but with this finally being the end, I feel like I should fully elaborate everything in this review. The detail and the dialogue...the kids...the creativity of it all. Truly amazing. I really can't wait to read more from you guys. Thank you for creating such an awesome, wonderful story! :3
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
Wow, so longggggg. I am still enjoying every bit of this story. I can't wait to get even further! I really just adore the kids. Especially Kisara, Seth and Jono, although Harpy's pretty cute, too. I am still disturbed about Yugi naming his child Marik, but...that could just be me. ;

Anyway...very good job on the creativity! I shall get back to this tomorrow!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
I really like this so far! Wow, your idea and the characters...so well plotted and I adore the children. So precious! ;w; The dialogue and plot progression are great, too. I have noticed quite a few grammar mistakes, but it happens to me as well, and with a story this long it's understandable.

Anyway, I can't wait until I can get to finish this. But it's getting late and I have work in the morning. I am thoroughly enjoying this so far! Well done!
Kate chapter 25 . 10/29/2013

I have been reading this gradually since around 2005, I believe. Thank you so much for writing it, I feel like it has been a part of my life for a very long time! And that is something amazing.

All the best

Kate / the moon at twilight
Memory25 chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
I just noticed that Jonouchi thinks of himself as Jonouchi, even though his first name is Katsuya. Lol. It's kind of strange, but I guess I understand the POV of the writer who knows him as Jou instead of the almost never-mentioned Katsuya.
Headless dullahan chapter 25 . 8/11/2013
That was awesomeeee. I loved everything about the story and the charecters. WOAH :O
I can re-read it tones of time and still gonna love it. Even more every time.
You did a great job. *claps*
I'm rarely amazed so much.
I'm sad you don't have other stories, because you are so damn good at writing.
OtEpShAmAyA chapter 25 . 7/17/2013
This story was amazing. Probably the best puppyshipping story I have ever read. It was perfect. :) I'm kinda sad now that I've finished reading it, but it's a good kind of sad. This will forever be one of my favorite stories. Thank you so much for all the work you put into this! :,)
Guest chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
I cried so much in the last two chapters it was just so beautiful! I was in the car while I was reading this and my mom got so worried cause I just busted into tears. Anyways I'm gunna stalk your other stories now I just love your writing.
HollyKalina23 chapter 25 . 5/23/2013
I love this story so much! Thank you for writing it!
wishfulliving89 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
When I wa on it I was out of it and blinking a lot so my dad tool me off of it
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 25 . 9/8/2012
Wow, you've done an amazing job at being able to hold this fanfiction together over the seven years it took you to write it. I'm awed at the determination it must have taken & so glad you did eventually finish it : D It's a great Seto x Katsuya fanfic with a lot of realism and humor along the way. The ups & downs of their relationship really made this piece a joy to read. I hope you'll consider writing more fanfiction in the future.
Crystia chapter 24 . 7/31/2012
Oops. I'm reviewing chapter 24/21 since I already posted my last review.

I went to your profile and saw the poll for the sequel of Family of Dragons. I'm not voting, though, since I'm both a yes and no. I'd read a sequel if there was one, since this a great story. But at the same time, I feel like Kaiba and Jou are exhausted...

This is a really long story, too. I'd say go with your own best judgement...If you feel you can write a sequel without making it feel tired (is that the right word to describe it?), then I think you should go ahead and write it. Otherwise, I'd say let a great story end as a great story.

Crystia chapter 25 . 7/31/2012
Hey, this was a really good story. I like how it wasn't one of those, 'and suddenly, Kaiba and Joey are together and everything is perfect!' fics. They had so many issues to work through...to the point where I wanted to rip my hair out and scream at them. Which I did. (virtually). :P

Aghhh the scene with Malik made me so mad when I thought Joey had cheated on Kaiba! I wasn't mad at Malik at all, but JOEY! AGH! That stupid, stupid boy...How DARE he punch Kaiba back when he totally deserved it? }:O
...Of course, I found out he didn't ACTUALLY cheat on Kaiba. Whew. And I do not feel guilty at all whatsoever for falling for it! Trust issues, pshhh. I'm not the one in the relationship. Although I'm impressed you fooled me completely, normally I figure out something is up. ;)

Kisara and the other kids were cute. Normally little kids in fics seem way too innocent and sweet (they're not really like that...) haha but these guys were so hilariously demonic! XD I'm not sure if kids that age are really that intelligent and perceptive, but it was fun to read. Besides, I'm sure they're smarter than I give them credit for. :P

A couple issues/loose ends I would have liked to have seen (more completely) resolved were VaronMai, SethJono's mother, and maybe better acceptance by Jonouchi's biological mother.

Oh yeah, in response to your PM: I didn't know Kuriboh could be spelled Kuribo. Guess I'm just from a different time period, I've never seen it spelled that way. Us youngsters! ;) (haha do you feel old? I bet you feel old...Heheh. Yeah, I'm kidding, I'm kidding! ...Mostly. :P ) Umm grammatically, though, you did have a few errors here and there, but nothing huge. Oh, one thing I noticed you did consistently was say someone 'had a hinge'. I think you meant 'had a hunch'? Anyway, mistakes in grammar/english expressions/spelling weren't a huge deal to me since overall it was pretty good. I know how hard it is to edit long stories, and I know I'm certainly not perfect. T.T

So, basically, I loved your story! Thanks for posting it, I really enjoyed it. I hope you continue writing! :)
Crystia chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Hey, this story looks really promising. I like the idea of Kaiba adopting Kisara...haha all her energy makes me giggle. :)

I'm going to keep reading now! Oh, but quick comment- Kuriboh is spelled with an 'H'. ;)

tk04 chapter 25 . 7/23/2012
Not bad. I was hoping seto left him. Jou run after him. Oh well. It was good. Thanks.