Reviews for Family of Dragons
SPskater411 chapter 25 . 8/3
This...this is the most amazing and very realistic Puppyshipping story I've ever read.

And I'm glad I've read it from finished to end during my breaks and before I sleep. Honestly, I...there are just so much to express about this masterpiece. First off, for the first time in ever, I felt sympathy for KAIBA. It's usually in Puppyshippings that I would sympathize with Jou (considering he's my favorite character and fellow Aquarius, by the way, I loved how you mentioned their signs! :D), but I sympathizes MORE on Seto honestly, and I truly fell for him during this. But that doesn't mean that he doesn't have flaws as well, in fact, I really loved it. Same with Jou. It shows that not everything is rainbows and sunshines in relationships, especially same sex ones.

I love also that not everyone is jumping the bandwagon of 'OH FINALLY THEY ARE TOGETHER HAPPY DAYS WHOOPEE', and that there were obstacles to tackle. Although I did scream at Bakura's meddling, I can sense that even that he is Ryou, he had some mischief coming from his Yami. I was surprised thought that Shizuka wasn't supportive of her 'darling big brother' but then again, as a sister I would be wary of my brother's love interest that used to be an enemy that hurt them.

The kids...oh I adored the kids. I had to wonder if Jou unconsciously called his other twin Seth because possibly he was thinking of Kaiba. Plus the fact that Seth had more personality of him (considering you said that Jou's babies momma was 'cheery and bubbly'). Kisara is my favorite though. She reminds me of...well, me when I was younger xD If that's hard to believe. Although I wondered if ever Seto would've mentioned sometime that the reason that he doesn't want her to take medicine for her hyperactivity, was because he saw firsthand what it did to her before adopting her? That's what got me mostly. I never really paid attention to Yugi's kids (Sorry Yug) and Harpy was adorable. I was also screaming out that Varon was the father (I felt happy on this, but it would've been a BIGGER conflict if Jou was the Dad).

All in all...I loved this. I'm saving this story because it kind of had a touch of real life, and the fact that this is the very story that got me to admit, "...Okay, maybe Puppyshipping is good too" xD Thank you for gracing us with this amazing story, and hope to read more from you~

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl, SPskater411
Tsuole chapter 25 . 12/10/2015
Magnificent. I thought I was out of good Kaiba/Joey fanfiction to read, and here comes along this one.

I had my apprehensions at first, I usually dislike the use of children in fanfiction and I won't deny that I tried to skip over the parts devoted to the children even though I knew that they were supposed to reflect their parent's states. In many ways I felt they were a distraction from the characterization of Joey and Kaiba, however necessary.

But somewhere around chapter 20, I felt you found something in Kaiba and Joey's relationship that was both difficult, painful and real for these two characters. Something that was not there before, and is I think unique to the relationship between these characters. Congratulations on finishing!
waruine chapter 25 . 7/18/2015
honestly, best pupship fic ive ever read
its just
soooooo good
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 25 . 2/1/2014
This was seriously an amazing story-from start to finish! And even though it took awhile, you stuck with it and finished it, and not only did I enjoy the ending, but that shows perseverance as well. There was one chapter where I did notice there were exact parts from another chapter, and quite a few grammar mistakes, but that happens to everybody, especially with a story of this length.

I know I've said all that before, but with this finally being the end, I feel like I should fully elaborate everything in this review. The detail and the dialogue...the kids...the creativity of it all. Truly amazing. I really can't wait to read more from you guys. Thank you for creating such an awesome, wonderful story! :3
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
Wow, so longggggg. I am still enjoying every bit of this story. I can't wait to get even further! I really just adore the kids. Especially Kisara, Seth and Jono, although Harpy's pretty cute, too. I am still disturbed about Yugi naming his child Marik, but...that could just be me. ;

Anyway...very good job on the creativity! I shall get back to this tomorrow!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
I really like this so far! Wow, your idea and the characters...so well plotted and I adore the children. So precious! ;w; The dialogue and plot progression are great, too. I have noticed quite a few grammar mistakes, but it happens to me as well, and with a story this long it's understandable.

Anyway, I can't wait until I can get to finish this. But it's getting late and I have work in the morning. I am thoroughly enjoying this so far! Well done!
Kate chapter 25 . 10/29/2013

I have been reading this gradually since around 2005, I believe. Thank you so much for writing it, I feel like it has been a part of my life for a very long time! And that is something amazing.

All the best

Kate / the moon at twilight
Memory25 chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
I just noticed that Jonouchi thinks of himself as Jonouchi, even though his first name is Katsuya. Lol. It's kind of strange, but I guess I understand the POV of the writer who knows him as Jou instead of the almost never-mentioned Katsuya.
Headless dullahan chapter 25 . 8/11/2013
That was awesomeeee. I loved everything about the story and the charecters. WOAH :O
I can re-read it tones of time and still gonna love it. Even more every time.
You did a great job. *claps*
I'm rarely amazed so much.
I'm sad you don't have other stories, because you are so damn good at writing.
OtEpShAmAyA chapter 25 . 7/17/2013
This story was amazing. Probably the best puppyshipping story I have ever read. It was perfect. :) I'm kinda sad now that I've finished reading it, but it's a good kind of sad. This will forever be one of my favorite stories. Thank you so much for all the work you put into this! :,)
Guest chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
I cried so much in the last two chapters it was just so beautiful! I was in the car while I was reading this and my mom got so worried cause I just busted into tears. Anyways I'm gunna stalk your other stories now I just love your writing.
HollyKalina23 chapter 25 . 5/23/2013
I love this story so much! Thank you for writing it!
wishfulliving89 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
When I wa on it I was out of it and blinking a lot so my dad tool me off of it
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 25 . 9/8/2012
Wow, you've done an amazing job at being able to hold this fanfiction together over the seven years it took you to write it. I'm awed at the determination it must have taken & so glad you did eventually finish it : D It's a great Seto x Katsuya fanfic with a lot of realism and humor along the way. The ups & downs of their relationship really made this piece a joy to read. I hope you'll consider writing more fanfiction in the future.
Crystia chapter 24 . 7/31/2012
Oops. I'm reviewing chapter 24/21 since I already posted my last review.

I went to your profile and saw the poll for the sequel of Family of Dragons. I'm not voting, though, since I'm both a yes and no. I'd read a sequel if there was one, since this a great story. But at the same time, I feel like Kaiba and Jou are exhausted...

This is a really long story, too. I'd say go with your own best judgement...If you feel you can write a sequel without making it feel tired (is that the right word to describe it?), then I think you should go ahead and write it. Otherwise, I'd say let a great story end as a great story.

-Darkelf