Reviews for A Stolen Moment
starlesscity chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
aklsdhkfjsdgbkj,dngkj,ghkfnjh.

Beautiful but so painful. I just... it's.

\3
starlesscity chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
"I am prepared to face the consequences of my actions,"

God damn it a Will Turner moment. My heart hurts now, damn you.
Secret Thought chapter 8 . 2/21/2009
Actual quote or not, it made sense and fit in the story. :D
sticky chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
Wow. That was... wow.

The ending KILLED me.
BalancingxAct chapter 8 . 2/26/2008
Oh my goodness. This is so beyond good. It's marvelous, spectacular, brilliant... this is probably one of the best Troy fics I've ever read... it might be one of the best fics I've ever read EVER.

I thought it was wonderful how you drew it out and made the audience want it to happen before it actually blew our minds! and also, I loved how you weren't graphic.

I just thought you should know how much I enjoyed reading this story!

-April
black-hurt17 chapter 8 . 10/15/2007
wow! it was trelly nice

but do you think you could write an laternative ending

make anoder story use the first 7 cahpetrs an dchange the outcome of the trojan war

your writing is realy great and i want to see paris and achilles together

i loved your writing, really heartcatching
Amarissia chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
Absolutely stunning.
EggyMiNa chapter 8 . 5/28/2007
Oi..That was..phew..*sweats* I think I'm more attracted to the way you write. It's so..olden time. Y'know? Like it actually sounds (read, watever..) like how they talk back then. And it wasn't a happy ending! It was sort of your imagination mixed in with what really happened. However..it's sad though! T-T I kinda wanted them to be together..-sigh- guess not.

Anywho..great job on the story and continue to make more kay? _ *hugs* Ja for now..
bratty paris chapter 8 . 5/14/2007
i love it and i feel so sad
smakkie chapter 8 . 2/17/2007
i find it very sad

he loves his brother and achilles and is torn between them

its beautiful

Darknessmiko chapter 8 . 11/11/2006
WOW~~!~! I loved it...and it was kinda sad at the end, great writing and descriptions!

Laika de Lioncourt...always and forever Darknessmiko
eyes of gold chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
"You taste like fire".

What a perfect line.
Dark Victory chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
Simply marvelous...and definitly believable. _ Great Job!
laura lu chapter 8 . 12/21/2005
this is absolutely perfect and then it continues on with the movie that is soo sneaky i could picture this in the movie * i am going to pretend it happened and go see troy again
dairygirl chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
You have such wonderful detail in the scene that only builds tension. I was not sure Paris would yield and yet I wondered if Achilles truly felt something for the young prince. Excellent description of the precipice before Paris decides to fall into the furs with Achilles and oh how the Greek warrior prayed for that fall. The small touches from the sights and sounds of their joining as well as Achilles wanting to linger in Paris's hair added great dimension to the story. The pacing was nicely done, not too slow and a great snapshot of a moment in time. And while the intimacy was touching, the ending was powerful. Excellent work!