Reviews for A Stolen Moment
Fair Lady Miriel chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Oh, wow. I thought that there was a lack of beautiful Paris and Achilles fics out there, but you have proved me wrong.

This is absolutely gorgeous. I love it. You write beautifully. If there is going to be an NC-17 version of this, please tell me. I would love to read it.

If you can, please check out my Paris and Achilles fic called Sorrow and Rapture. Keep writing and have a good vacation.

Please put up the next chapter soon.

FLM
Chibi Tatiana chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
Sorta disturbing..
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
I have read many stories that unfortunately fell short of what I expected, but this is not the case for your story. This is the most wonderful elequently written romantic story on this site that I have read. I normally don't review but your way of writting can not be passed by. I only hope you write more on this site and if the world is lucky for the rest of your life.I give it a ten out of ten.
Legend and Tempo chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
Excellent chapter! You really have both of their passion down pat, eh? ;) I have to say I liked these lines the best: "He found himself praying to all the gods, the gods he disregarded, the gods he hated, that the Prince would come to him now. Together, two enemies could have some warmth, some pleasure, some kisses to remember when the world turned black for them." And, of course, the fiery hot stuff. XD Keep writing! This is excellent so far! I'll be waiting eagerly until you return :D
xMegh chapter 5 . 7/6/2004
That was amazing.

Your detail is breathtaking, your storyline is genius, everything is perfection.

What? You don't have the internet over the summer? YOU MEAN YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THIS? AH!

Please update as soon as you can, PLEASE!

~Luv always*

Meg AKA DramaQueen

[Oh yeah, 100th reviewer, go me!]
Goldensong chapter 5 . 6/28/2004
Yay! So good! Can't wait for you to get back to a place with internet...
Maira chapter 5 . 6/26/2004
You better try and update during summer otherwise I'll personaly skin you alive! Such an amazing story can't stay unupdated for too long. If you reaally can't update, then please, PLEASE, give us readers a few big and substantial chapters allright? Kisses.
vivilost chapter 5 . 6/24/2004
*screams internally*

Cliff hangers! They're wonderful, and yet terribly evil! Actually, that was a pretty good place to end the chapter. Props.

Keep writing. Please.
brittie bear chapter 5 . 6/18/2004
TBC? NO! I need to know how this all goes down! literally! AH! Update soon i beg of you if you have a heart thats full of beautiful yaoi update for the love of Ra
SeaQueen chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
I like this please update!
maggie chapter 5 . 6/13/2004
woah...pwhoar! getting steamier! write more

please...
maggie chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
woah...getting hot in herr! continue!
lilli kitty chapter 5 . 6/9/2004
omg! I was just getting good! AHH!

u must update soon!
mi-au chapter 5 . 6/9/2004
finally the new chapter!

perhaps you can manage to post the next chapter until sunday cause thatll be my last holiday and that would be a great last holiday
Peace and Song chapter 5 . 6/9/2004
HOISHININNY! HM...I LKED IT! woot woot! good job!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »