Reviews for For Everything There is a Season
AB Firestar chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
never has the death of BOTH my favorite characters been so beautiful...so...breath-taking...im crying even more. and you know what makes this chapter even more heart-squeezing? listening to Flyleaf's "I can feel you all around me"

its just perfect for this...gah! i need to stop crying!thanks for such a beauty of a fic!
AB Firestar chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
and here, i cried even more...like a romantic sap...simply beautiful, this chapter...
AB Firestar chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
damnit wheres my kleenex! woman! i...i...it worked! i am crying...damnit and i hate crying but oh my god...this is just so...heart-breaking...i need to keep on reading!
WithinUtopia chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw I didn't post a review to this before. I've had this story in my favourites since forever! And I think I read it every day since then. ;)

Lovely. That's all I can say about it. Bittersweet, so touching that it makes you cry, and just.. close to perfection. I wish I could give some constructive critism, but you leave me no room for that with this story. Two thumbs up, mate. :)
loveologyy chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
Goodness!

What an emotional story! So, hauntingly beautiful and bittersweet! Congratulations on such a touching story!
TakeAWhackAtIt chapter 4 . 6/8/2005
The first chapter was hilarious, but then it just kept getting sadder and sadder. Beautifully written, but so sad! The ending of the last chapter was so sweet though, them being reunited at last. Wonderful job!
an-angel-in-hell chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
aw...chapter2 almost made me cry, 7 i dont cry easily all... i really loved this fic!
tianathetiger chapter 4 . 4/19/2005
That was really so awesome. A Time to Live was really amusing. A Time to Die was absolutely horrifically sad.. though I loved the cloud imagry at the end. A Time to Mourn was same.. depressing tear jerking type stuff. A Time to Dance was sad AGAIN but kinda nice aswell. Especially the end. I am so glad I got to post this cos the servers were screwed and I really wanted to tell you I loved it. Now if only someone would review me! lol
jogreenleaf chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
Jack died...h...h..h-hhow could you. I think Ana Will Gibbs should string Gillette up by his underwear and get the people of Tortuga throw stones at im 'till his dead!...

not that they'd hit 'im though - they'd be too drunk.

Hiow can you write about Jack dying? I can't. Good fic/s.
JackFan2 chapter 4 . 7/12/2004
Ohh. Jack and Ana dancing into the wee of the hours of a caribbean night. I could just faint at the thought of that!

Ok, trying to review this AGAIN as seemed to eat all the reviews I posted on the day I posted one to this story and about four others. ...

I really enjoyed this chapter, mate. Ana about to be hung? I nearly choked, but there was Jack, coming to her rescue.. Really great emotional outpouring between them.. and the dance.. *sighs*... that just melted my toes..

Take care, mate, and throw us another chapter soon!

Ta!
captainme chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
aww! bless them! :-) *sigh* although she died 9 least i think she did...) it was still good! cuz she went back to jack... bless...

good story!

Suzyx xx
OpraNoodlemantra chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
That was very touching! Aw... it even brought a bit of a tear to my eye. I like how you kind of skipped right from the man o' war scene to the hanging, just kind of for a bit of surprise. You are really a great writer, I must say! I think you are my favorite fanfic writer on this website!
captainme chapter 3 . 7/4/2004
omg that so sad! poor ana! write anoter soon!

captainme chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
aww that was so sad... evil evil wirter! *ahem*

captainme chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
aww i loved it! that was so funny! im glad she put him in his place!