Reviews for Festival
someone chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
awsome story! i hav an idea. 4 ur next story add a fairy maybe to acompany misao and soujiro. :)
Master Lisdt chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
a toast for Soujiro and Misao! *cheering*

that was a great story! :D
jazzy chapter 10 . 12/9/2007
Up late last night reading- gr... just finished this morning- amazing story- i like how it doesn't all just happen at once- u know, the slow realization deal- good job! now one of my faves! (luvtheshoulderangel/devilthingy, and how you ) I AM SO HAPPY I FINISHED THIS STORY, !
catgrrl chapter 10 . 12/8/2007
Wow! u r my hero/heroinne 4ever! I love this story 2 much! its great, i luv the ending, and keep writing! do more Soujiro/misao fics!
jazzy chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
OK, so i know that i could just read the rest of ur story and then comment, somehow i feel like it's more exciting, more meaningful, if i give feedback on each chapter as i go- oh yeah- i've been reading a lot of ur work, and i like that u update fast and don't leave stories hanging and quit- i would absolutely love to strangle the people who do that- it's so frustrating for the readers! I really like ur shoulder angel/devil idea- it makes the story different from others- not all the same cookie-cutter boringness- way 2 go- i'm off to finish this story... see ya at the finish line...
catgrrl chapter 6 . 12/8/2007
luv ya 4ever and ever!
catgrrl chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
That was so sweet and nice! it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside! please make aoshi get jealous (even though u already finished the fic) that would be so funny!
catgrrrl chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
I am not a fool, but i will reveiw anyway because this fic is to good 2 be true! I love the little angel/devil misao/soujiro twist! the whole bet thingy is cool!
catgrrl chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I love u 4 continuing this fic! i read "Prisoner" and I loved it! Thanx so much! this one looks gr8 2!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 10 . 5/4/2006
midnite cherry blossomz chapter 10 . 4/25/2006

everything about it was absolutely PERFECT. i LOVE it! i was smiling and grinning the whole entire time! its cute and funny and everything a great SouMi fic should be. i love the fireworks scene! please do make another Soujiro/Misao fic! cuz i love your writing!
Green Animelover chapter 9 . 12/31/2005
great story i loved both your stories so much that they're in my favorites...well update soon...

keep on writing

Random Person chapter 10 . 11/23/2005
Kintora chapter 10 . 11/20/2005
*laughs* Cheers to Soujiro and Misao!

I couldn't help but laugh my butt off at the very end. XD Yahiko's such magnet for injuries. TwT Ah well, he has such an incredibly hard head, it's probably impossible for him to crack his skull. :P

Great sequel! Love reading it so much! :)
Hot-Chick chapter 10 . 7/3/2005