Reviews for I Never
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow, this is awesome! I love it! :D
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Next time you need a better warning in your A/N's like DON"T READ WHEN THERE ARE PEOPLE TRYING TO SLEEP! I liked it but the whole house is asleep and when I found out who Catherine's 'f' buddy was I had to stop myself from screaming. Good job.
claudiajean17 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
this was really funny I can imagine that for Sara, Warrick and Nick it'd be like hearing the details of their parents sex life. You wrote it really well haven't laughed so much at a fic in ages !
VeritaParlata chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
This was just too damn funny! I loved it!
CindyB chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
*SIZZLE* WOW! That was delicious.
deletethisprofileplease chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
That is the damn funniest thing I've read all year! HAHAHA! That was great ! definently a fav!

GREAT job!

-Adrianna
yourstrulynb chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
funny!
Liv Scully chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Love it! The ending was really sweet!
wannabelabrat chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Nice! I love C/G stories! This was totally OOC, but that's okay! I laughed through the whole thing! I loved it!
LLhorsingaround chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Umm yeah. ok then. that was an ... interesting story. The writing was good and all but i'll have some trouble watching CSI again.
gilcathlover chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
This has to be the funniest thing I've ever read. I hope that you'll be posting more C/G fics on here because I just can't get enough of Cath and Gil together :)
Cassie Winters chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
this was one of the funniest damn things i have ever read, i sent the link to my friends who were online at the time and they cracked up. it was great
Tobias chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
I loved it - it was so damn funny! You should make a sequal!
love2readfanfic chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
That was a great story..I loved the interaction of all the characters..I thought it was great they all got along and that Grissom showed up and even joined in...I havent laughed that hard for a while...GREAT JOB...