Reviews for Dilemma
Aniron Estel chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I love this story! omg your awesome! :D

"You're acting stupid," I say kindly. - that's prob my fav line in this! XD
Eminnis chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Yup, left was better.

Eminnis
Emily chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Yes, that's the problem with spinning a knife. It usually points somewhere you can't go- like a wall. : )

I think it's funny how evil men keep entering at regular intervals. Legolas and Aragorn stop their debate for the space of two seconds while they kill or drive off the attackers, then resume their conversation as if nothing ever happened. Very smooth, that.

Also, the whole "left is right, no, right is right" conversation is just funny. I'm surprised they didn't lose track of what they were saying and have to start over again.

Yep, elves are always right. Listen to the elf. : )
RiverOtter1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Hello!

Ha ha! That's great! I love the surprise ending! It's so great! I also love how in this one, and the one titled 'One' they kill the enemies so casually! :) Great work!

-RiverOtter1
The Bookworm chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Formidable, mon ami!
Mandanza chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Haha, wonderfully hilarious. I laughed more than once, I can say.

I love all the sarcasm
A. Nonny Muss chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
"Elves are always right." YES! Go Legolas! (We all like him better than Aragorn, anyway.) I think you should write a sequal to this. You could either chronicle their escape (Legolas's idea) or you could describe his "happy holiday in Umbar". Anyway, great fic! :D
Nelarun chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Aragorn reminded me of a child. AND IT WAS VERY FUNNY!

Elves are always right... :giggles:

Nelarun of Australia
Elven Fish chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I've paid you so many compliments that I pretty much have no words to praise your outrageous amount of ingenuity. I salute you!
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
LMAO...awwa...I must beg to differ. ELVES ARE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT! I have a Legolas loving who would laugh her ass off reading this, so I will be sure to point it out to her!

What a stab against the Aragorn lovers! But the story was too funny to dwell on such things. I actually stumbled across this story ages ago, only to dissapointingly lose it (mortal trait) and now I have found it again, I am very pleased. You are an excellent writer without a shadow of a doubt.

Please keep the Aragorn/Legolas fics going!

Live 4 The Moment

Jeff's Favourite Skittle
akitcat chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
LOL Go Elves!
12334567 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
lol
SSJKarigan chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Now that is FUNNY! You always get me giggling with your fanfiction! You got anything on Fictionpress? I've been bored lately with summer and all so I'll be doing quite a lot of reading... oy, what comes with freedom is boredom... Thank you for giving me something to do ... for the time being *coughs* Anyway, yea, I'm done, and... yea.
Mehri chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
*laughs* What fun. Sounds like the arguments my friends and I have.

I loveed it.

*kill the people*

*kill the people*

*kill a few then...RUN!*
Ironic1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Oh, i really liked this one...ALOT. This is a total fave! *click*