Reviews for The Five Stages of Grief
Aesop chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
A good ending, if a bit abrupt. There are some loose ends to tie up. Will there be a sequel?
ShawThang chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
Great fic. I really enjoyed the character study- like structure, although this has made me incredibly curious to discover what happens next. If you do write an AU season 6 I'll definitly be reading it.
littlesoprano chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
This entire story is wonderful, but the this last chapter just plain seals it. The phrasing, imagery, and word choice, especially in the last Wes/Illy interaction, is absolutely gorgeous.
ScarletAngel68 chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
Oh, that was perfect.

I wouldn't complain if you did an epilogue; I think it stands just fine on its own, but if you really, really want to write it and get it out there, you should.
WhiteRabbit chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
Oh Great job. Wonderfully written!
tbp chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
Sweet Sweet Sweet lord... that was good. I love the interactions between Illyria and Wes. Everything else is gold. No complaints here. But I have requests. Either a) An epilouge chapter for this or b) The beginning of your version of season six. Even if you don't do either... damn this will suffice for now. Till then... continue on...
darkfaith chapter 4 . 6/17/2004
Depressingly beautiful!
ScarletAngel68 chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
Aw. *Slight sob.*

Gr, I hate it when I run out of words for reviews, but that's what has happened here. But it is very, very good, and I'm really, really liking it, and I'll be just a little sad when the last one comes.
DragonRose chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
Wow. You're good. Everyone seems so in character, though I do think that the point of "The Girl In Question" episode was that Buffy is moving on and so should Angel and Spike, but it's your fic so I won't complain. (But I will love you if you keep Nina, Angel's werewolf "girlfriend" out of the fic. His relationships with Buffy and Cordelia and even Darla were so heartfelt that his thing with Nina just seems so fake and frivilous and not worth his time.) I think your Illyria is right on target, even what she decides to do with Wesley sounds like her. But my favorite lines are "'Hey, Spike,' she greeted him, lips curved in a tired smile. 'Long time no see, you hero, you.' Spike nodded to her, coming to a halt within arm's reach. He'd always liked Red, even if they hadn't always been on the best of terms. It seemed fitting that the girl whose first instinct had been to comfort a biteless vampire should be the first Scooby to welcome him back. 'Lo, Red.'" and "Dawn broke in, elbowing her way through to her sister's side. 'God! Now I remember why I was so happy when Willow left for South America - she took you with her!'" Heehee! Please keep writing; I can't wait for the conclusion, but I hate for it to end too!
Elizabeth5 chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
Another great chapter. Can't wait to see how it ends.
Myxale chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
Hey Mate!

This is simply the best Post Final Fic so far!

You’re telling a tale to remember!

It’s detailed, rich in happenings and beautiful.

I really hope you stick to writing Wes/Illyria based story’s for good!

You do all of them well! And I don’t mean just the Blue meanie and the Bookman in broad-spectrum.

But it’s those two chars. with this much poetical potential that got the shortest screen time after entering the Illyria story arc! Sadly!

But you Illyria is amazing. I think you and the great DreamSmith got her best!

The whole interaction with her emotions and her feeling for Wesley is damn cool to say it straight! Even if it’s depressing to read! Lol!

I would like to see more of it, but whatever you decide for them will do it!

It’s very sad, that after introducing such a deep level of character interaction with Wes and Illyria to the show at the end of it, we didn’t get the chance to witness their further development.

Not only that Wes is dead, the show is also gone!

Bugger!

I liked the appearance of the old Scooby gang a lot. It was nice to see the old faces again.

And reading them like this really felt “older
Red XIV chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
You know, there's something I'm not clear on here. With the Slayers' power being taken away and Faith being the only Slayer, what does that give us? One Slayer. Millions of evil demons. Where's the "balance" there? Evil having a massive advantage is hardly "balanced".
Queen C chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
Nice. Keep writing.
Tariq chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
Hi. Shouldn't have showed B/S. Other than that...COOL!
lonely Brit chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
Wow. Really, really great chapter. I actually felt real respect for Buffy in this, it's nice to see that she understands the bigger picture - even if at the moment she's one of the few who does.

I also like the dynamic between Buffy and Spike in this. They both are adult enough to get wound up in past issues when they have an apocalypse on the doorstep, but at the same time there is still something. And the way Spike finally offered some support at the end was lovely.

Your Illyria continues to blow me away. What a bitter twist that all the recently awoken emotions within her end up being what, perhaps, stops her from simply taking the obvious course to ending her grief. Love the idea that an Old One is baffled by the realisation that she could not bear to be looked down on and despised by a mere human.

This chapter was well worth the wait, and when you post the final one, I'll be very happy to see it. Well done!
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »