Reviews for The Five Stages of Grief
shahid chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
Yeah, OK...NICE!

it seems to me that ANGEL after fighting so hard and so long, gets kicked in the ass for something that he had to do in order to stop the Circle. also...how come everyone is looking after Spike but nobody is saying YEA ANGEL!. plz show that Conner and Illyria say that they will follow ANGEL and that Gunn too follows him.

dont make this B/S or B/A. end it like the show ended. after all, its all about ANGEL!
Jason Barnett chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
I disagree with what Whistler said to Buffy. I don't remember it real well, I onlyy saw it once. He just said that he was wrong he thought that Angel would stop Acathala. Frankly considering Spike was the stronger of Spike and Dru, and he doesn't like Apocalypses I don't see why it ever would've activated without him.

Also I feel like Faith ought to have a little talk with Whistler. Every one of those Slayer who said no is now a potential rogue, like Faith was. They were cheated out of their power. They aren't all friends. When Faith buys it and one is called the others could target her hoping they'd be next in line. Some may only be interested int he power. Find a vamp and get him to turn you and you've got the equivalent. Who cares about right and wrong?
WhiteRabbit chapter 4 . 6/5/2004
You wrote Illyria's realization on how Wesley would feel if he was to return pefectly. I like how you have Illyria feeling humanity. Great job.
DragonRose chapter 3 . 6/3/2004
Write more please! I thought the last episode of Angel was appropriate, if not what I wanted which was that the series never end and Willow join the show. However, I really like your take on what could happen; I was wondering why Buffy and the others didn't know about a coming apocalypse-type event. And thank you for kinda saving Fred's soul. If possible, and I'll understand if you can't make it work, but I'd really appreciate it if you could break up Kennedy and Willow; I really dislike Kennedy and think she's horrible for Willow. But overall, please keep writing!
Tariq chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
Hi. BEAUTIFUL! Great chapter!
Ellen chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
I love this story and it's use of characters old and new. I can't wait for the next stage. And if Whistler is right about maintaining a balance between good and evil, then *only* Faith can be THE Slayer. Buffy died and Kendra was called. Kendra died and Faith was called. A new slayer will be called with *Faith's* death [Buffy died in "The Gift" - no new slayer called]. If Buffy was THE Slayer, then the slayer line would die with her next death, and wouldn't that create a massive imbalance between good and evil [and don't think the forces of evil wouldn't do everything they could to hasten Buffy's death].
Your Worshipfulness chapter 3 . 5/26/2004
Like I said last time, I LOVE this fanfiction. I really really do. I'm also envious of the title; I wish I'd thought of it. Please post some more soon, I want to see how you sum everything up and I want to see Buffy/Spike and Illyria/Wesley together!

~Your Worshipfulness
lonely Brit chapter 3 . 5/26/2004
Very nice start!
I think what I like the most so far is how this story keeps with the bittersweetness that is trademark AtS. Wesley gets to see that Illyria does have some humanity in her, but he still most definitly dies.
The scene between him and Cordelia was great. Again, I liked that we avoided the saccharine sweet scenario of Fred being there on the other side. 'She's not here.' Some truths can't be avoided. However, a very nice idea that Illyria and Fred's soul were in fact fused together to form an entirely new entity. And it was good to hear Cordelia's warning to Wesley *not* to fall into the trap of thinking that this meant Fred's alive. The creature's *not* Fred. But it's also *not* Illyria. It's something new. Fascinating :)
Connor was also very well written. And it was a lovely touch that part of what helped convince him to go out and fight was what his 'parents' had taught him. I'm glad that he and Angel get more time to continue to get to know each other.
Whistler was an inspired choice. Perfect entry, and his comments make pefect sense. It's all about balance. And again, we have the bittersweet ending that although the good guys won, they can't keep the Slayer army they used. I feel sorry for Faith, but Whistler's right. Faith *is* the next in line. Buffy being there is an accident rather than intended. It's Faith's turn now.
And Yay! Gunn makes it. So very glad. And from the looks of it, Wesley might be about to return in some form or other as well.
Excellent!
Elizabeth5 chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
another awesome chapter. nice twist having Cordy become a higher power, and you gotta love the cameo by Whistler. Very interesting plot twists, and the writing is great. Keep up the good work!
Delemehr Meyer chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
you know, i didn't think it was possible for me to want whistler dead any more than i aleady did. apperantly i was wrong.
this is not where i thought you'd take this fic, i'll be honest.
what next?
urangel chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
nice story so far...is this a B/A fic? i really hope it is...cuz B/A fics are the best!
King Henry the V chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
Still full of bubbly cuteness. I'm not sure I agree with the whole "balance" issue ... I mean, so long as there's existence there's evil, so how hard would it be to come up with more villains? It sounds like someone couldn't figure out how to balance the cosmic scale and decided to cull the herd and start over.
Wesfan1234 chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
I loved how Illyria put Wes in stasis. I knew that he couldn't just die like that. Cordy leading him is great too. Bringing Whistler back was ingenous. I'm not so sure about all the slayers losing their powers. Me thinks something is up! Keep going.
ScarletAngel68 chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
Make Spike shanshu! Because it would totally piss off Angel... Anyway, so cool. They ought to make a movie or something continuing Angel based on this story. You think of everything! I mean, the thing with Wesley being stuck, not to mention all the other cool stuff going on... You should start writing your own show or something.
WhiteRabbit chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
Oh I love Cordelia. Great chapter!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »