Reviews for The Five Stages of Grief
Mila chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
This is awesome,like all of your stories by the way ;o)
Even if there would be a sixth season, I'm sure they couldn't come up with better stuff. I can't wait for the next chapter!
tp96 chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
Awesome...this story is so exciting! I can't to read more.
Leevee chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
I love the way you're tying it all up (and with Whistler! Yay!) And Wesley, not dead? Double yay!
Jason Barnett chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
Well, I think taking away Buffy's slayer power is a very bad idea but I have a problem with Angel signing away his soul. In Angel, despite him suggesting the Senior Partners can't be beaten, they've talked about a final Apocalypse. The End of Days, the big final battle between good and evil. If the good guys win that, then there shouldn't be anyone left to enforce the contract where Angel signed away his Shanshu. WHy would the PTB enforce something signed with a defeated enemy?
maliek chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
Really like what is going on~
Doing a great job!
Keep it up:)
Tariq chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
Hi. COOL! Show B/A! & W/I!
Your Worshipfulness chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
I really love this fanfiction. I'm kind of hoping that Wesley will be coming back from the dead and he and Illyria can get together. They are both so perfect for each other. I also love your portrayl of Illyria. I'm looking forward to Buffy and Spike's reuniting scene as well. Please post soon.
~Your Worshipfulness
Elizabeth5 chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
Another great chapter! I hope you stick with the B/S thing. I'm a sucker for spuffy. ;) Great characterizations of the characters, particularly Illyria. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Elizabeth5 chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Beautiful, beautiful beginning. Can't wait to read the rest.
Haley Teague chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
Marvelous! Simply marvelous! I really did like the ending, but really? A happy ending - how can you pass that up?
This is great! Keep it up!
Akia Starfrost chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
Fantastic! I completely agree with your desire to give the show some closure; I wasn't terribly happy with that ending myself. Your writing and characterization are top-notch, and that's a hard thing to find among fanfics. I especially enjoyed your portrayal of Wesley. And I must say I also like the Buffy/Spike angle; Spike's always been my favorite anyway, and the poor guy deserves a break once in a while.
I'm extremely hooked now, so you have to write more soon! _
spi chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
This story is great! i can't wait to see the rest of it. I especially love Illaria's pov.
Slayer70 chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
I like this story. I've figured that if Joss does an Angel TV movie, that this is how it would go down. That would be awesome! I like where your story is going and I like how you've focused on Illyria. She's an intriguing character. Keep up the good work! Can't wait until your next chapter!
ranlynn chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
I LIKE THIS! No, really I do. I've been wanting to know what's going on in Illyria's head and was royally ticked when the WB canceled the show there by preventing any further exploration of this character.
You Rock.
Myxale chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
Oj Jesus, please go on, thats what we need to read right now. after the finale!
Nice Work on our Blue Meanie. The scene of Wesleys death was intense i was teary all along!
I never realized how much i liked him till his final monents!
I hope this'll become some sort of Novela cuz honestly i could read something like this!
Something this full of hope, after the most ugly clifhanger in a shows history!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »