Reviews for The Five Stages of Grief
Hollow Heart FanFictions Inc chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
I love this story update soon.
Mandy C chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Oh, this is wonderful. Wes and Illyria and everything is just lovely and beautifully written. Can't wait for the rest.
WhiteRabbit chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
You are handling all of these POV's perfectly. Absolutely amazing. Can't wait for more.
Jokerisdaking chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
I enjoy your story, i hope you let spike live
Angelic Temptress not signed in chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
Please continue. I love it so far...
HeavenlyKitten chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
I liked the last ep of Angel, but was very disappointed in the ending. It would've have been better to see them fighting then to see the prophecy full filled, but overall it was pretty good.
ScarletAngel68 chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
So good a chapter; Connor's view, with all of his fathers, was great, and you described the battle scene without making it too detailed and boring. I was wondering why the heck they didn't call in Bufy and her Slayer army too; it's "THE" apocolypse after all, it doesn't seem as if the four of them could have stopped it on their own. Hmmph. Your story is so much better than the finale.
ScarletAngel68 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I'm about to go on to chapter two, but I just had to congratulate you on what an excellent story you have here; the part where Illyria preserves his body was so cool, I never would have thought of that. This is so going on my favorites list.
Stri chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I'm looking forward to the rest of this-its really good.
And Joss once said tat Wesley was his favorite charecter. Ha.
WhiteRabbit chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Amazing. You wrote Wesley & Illyria's POV perfectly. Can't wait to read more.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5