Reviews for Suicide Club
Jamie chapter 20 . 5/27/2007
I had to read back a few chapters and I still don't remember all of it, but I don't feel like going back to the beginning. Nice job on this chapter, I hope to read the next one soon. UPDATE SOON. Bye.
KagSanlover chapter 13 . 5/1/2007
I like this story so much! Can't wait to finish this story!
pepperikeys chapter 19 . 7/23/2006
..your going to update right? well i hope you do
sasha the water goddess chapter 19 . 5/29/2006
update soon! please!
CircadianDance chapter 19 . 4/26/2006
I was sitting there, when all of a sudden I get an e-mail saying that one of the authors on my author alert list had updated an Inuyasha fic, and I was just like... what the... I don't even read those anymore... and I was shocked. I thought for sure you had given up on this... but I'm glad you hadn't. I still thought about this one at times. So, I'll be looking forward to those last chapters xD

-cj
PurpleRainbow chapter 19 . 4/21/2006
Very good. Neither had a glorious day, obviously lol.
lilkittykat chapter 8 . 10/23/2005
he have u ever read a book called Alice 19th ur story is pretty similair?
Say0mi Saki chapter 18 . 9/24/2005
hey please update I've been trying 2 find this fic since the last I read it which was last year and now that I have found it please oh please update I luv this fic well byezers hope u review!
Jamie chapter 18 . 9/5/2005
I just have one slight problem with this. Kagome was dating Kouga, and I don't really remember them actually breaking up, and in the last chapter, you said he is the new leader. WTH? Oh well, this story is still doing really well. Can't wait for your next update! UPDATE SOON. Bye.
Caitriona695 chapter 18 . 8/25/2005
Well, when I started reading this fic I was more than a little confused. I had trouble figuring out who was who, and what they were doing. I had trouble with who IY was going for now and why and everything.

But as the chapters went on, your writing style changed, and your descriptions became clearer. Even though you didn't really tell a whole lot more, you did it in such a way as for it to be more understandable.

Now, this is a pretty good story. Your basic story line and *idea* is a good one. A little more info on IY and his changes and more info on the club would be good... but so far, I am enjoying the read.

Thanks for writing.

Caitriona
InuMekoGurl chapter 18 . 6/20/2005
that was good and lets hope the roof is still on lol anyway your going to finish it i hope
LostHanyou006 chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
Great story. I love it, it's so different which makes it unique. Different is good. I hate stories that are all the same.
Aacire chapter 18 . 6/16/2005
OK, who was shot? I thought it was Inuyasha, but your last paragraph made it sound like Kagome! Well any way update soon so I can figure it out! Asta!
PurpleRainbow chapter 18 . 6/16/2005
This is awsome! Anyway I am glad Kikyou is good. Update soon!
CircadianDance chapter 18 . 6/15/2005
oh wow... I'm confused now... I even read the authors note...