Reviews for Wayfaring Stranger
bvcfv chapter 4 . 11/14/2004
Srius should be suspended from Hogwarts! This is a great story, really sad though made me almost cry.
Oya chapter 18 . 10/14/2004
Lovely! Severus' finally fine. :)
Oya chapter 4 . 10/14/2004
My goodness. Black doesn't learn, does he? He's still so ugly.

I would love to see Black's expression at realising that Dumbledore was the one who dragged him out. Haha. He didn't wet his pants huh, brave one.
HPfreakout chapter 18 . 8/17/2004
loved it. awsome story. cant wait for more. very interesting. sirius is still a jerk. oh well. great story. cant wait to rea the sequel.
Mariam chapter 18 . 7/23/2004
I am always looking for a good story to read. Throughout my lifetime, I have read tens of thousands of books, but none of them have ever made me cry. Your story did. It took me an entire day to read it, because I kept breaking down and crying. You have a gift. Keep up the good work.
Narnie chapter 14 . 7/10/2004
The story you wrote, "Warfaring Stranger" is such a soal moving piece of fanfiction. You have described exactly how a person who has suffered from years of abuse would feel. I dont really know how to put this in words, but thank you. You have described my life through this story and exactly how i felt thorough it all right down to the littlest detail. Well done for such a soul moving piece of imagination.
CoyoteWolf chapter 18 . 7/1/2004
Hehe...I had to search through all of your reviews to see what I said about Lucius that made you laugh. Hehe...But it was worth it! I'm sorry that I haven't been reviewing. I have been readig but each time I couldn't think of anything to say...Loved the chap. I'll be looking forward to reading ur next stroy.

*Moony*
mooze chapter 18 . 7/1/2004
Wonderful! I really enjoyed this story. I can't wait to hear more from you two! :)
tall oaks chapter 18 . 7/1/2004
Katie, this was really such a great read.

How wonderful to weave Mrs Potter back into the story. I’m not certain if it was James who informed her of Severus’ hospital stay, but it was a wonderful thing to happen. I had to go back and look, but I saw that the family had sent a card with a photo of James and he together. She was so kind to speak to him even though he slept, in a motherly way. While he continues to flinch from unwelcome touches; he is gaining the tools to learn to cope in the world.

Going back through the chapters, I was unclear because I had remembered the visit James and Remus paid to Severus, and the dreadful outcome. I remembered James, at that point doing a Pontius Pilate sort of thing. When did he come to acceptance and willingness to attempt again? Was it because of Lily?

Severus’ discovery of the red sweater, James had given him at Christmas ,was so very sweet. And, that Severus chose to wear it during the therapy session, symbolized to me, his desire to not be held down or back. Red is, in many Asian cultures a symbol of happiness. In China red also is symbolic of keeping evil away! You had a double meaning even if you didn’t mean too.

Dumbledore confirms his affection and care, when he asks; how did he get the sweater back if, he’d returned it. Albus does not desire to risk the boy he has so tirelessly championed is endearing. The very sweet scene, in Hogsmeade, between them made my heart catch. Albus’ promise to always be his father obviously meant the word to Severus. This builds ( at least my view and I think possibly yours too ) that Severus Snape would attempt to do anything Albus ever asked of him. In my view, when JK writes about Severus being given a second chance by Albus this was it. It was a second chance to have love.

Looking back, I don’t recall if I mentioned I love Sartoris’ first name. We must be of an approximate age or have both seen and read ‘I Claudius’. Now there was a man who was not nice.

I would love to chat more with you about this, but a review is probably not the place.

Your very kind words at the end of this chapter mean so much to me. I feel I have a like mind out there!

Bless your daughter for interesting you in Harry Potter. I had a co-worker who introduced me just a year before the first film was released. I don't know whether to thank her or curse her!
Rosaleen chapter 18 . 6/30/2004
This was such a beautiful and fitting ending. You are definitely on my favourite authors list. I look forward to the new story. Rosaleen :)
Catmint chapter 18 . 6/30/2004
Oh WOW! This is an absolutely *beautiful* ending to an absolutely *fantastic* story! I really cannot praise you enough. Let me know when you post some pictures for the rest of this fic!
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 18 . 6/30/2004
*cries* wonderfull!

Write more!

NOW!

cya

DK
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 18 . 6/30/2004
I LOVE This Ending! I'd like the url. This story RULES!
Ilmare2 chapter 18 . 6/30/2004
Did I like the ending - my friend, I *loved* the ending! I was so glad to see Sev make his triumphant return to Hogwarts. It was a hard-earned return, I felt like we were suffering right along Sev sometimes. But in the end he really conquered the darkness within. You truly know how to capture the perfect amount of angst and hurt/comfort.

The moments with Albus were my favorite, I hope you have more scenes with them in future fics. I did think that Black was going to cause more trouble when Sev returned, but James shut him up right quick. I wonder how the friendships between everyone will change and develop in the sequels?

Excellent job my dear! I truly enjoyed reading every chapter of this and I can't wait to read the sequel! Post it soon!

Ilmare
Silverthreads chapter 18 . 6/29/2004
Ended too soon, but oh so well. Anyway, there's always the sequel... Great writing! I love your work!

And pistachio ice cream! M.