Reviews for Creatures of the Night
Angelgem135 chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
I liked this story, exept for the ending, was that girl Misty or not. You really need to finish this story
sonic chapter 7 . 8/30/2006
update it great please update
Shelby GT500 chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
Yea, finally! That was a great chapter. Just, please, don't take so long for Chapter 7. (of course where do i have room to talk about not procrastinating, lol) Keep up the good work, dude.
sonic chapter 6 . 3/4/2006
please update
Hiro the Wolf chapter 6 . 10/27/2005
K: This story is awesome! Please update soon! I want to read the rest of it! And by the way, my guess as to who is screaming is Misty! Update!

Hiro: Good amount of violence! Blood is my middle name!

K: No it's not. It's Yakuza!

Hiro: That's besides the point.

K: Good story anyways.
Rocko Wakback chapter 6 . 7/4/2005
Man, I love this story. Update it soon. OK?
piccolosgirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I've been reading your story since you where at and i loved it keep up the good work. i love it up date soon
zzzzzzzzz chapter 6 . 1/23/2005
come on! get to the sixth chapter already!
Ocean Flower chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
It's so cool! keep it up. I can't wait to find out what'll happen next. please update soon!
fefe10 chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
great fic! Keep up the hard work.
geomax chapter 6 . 9/23/2004
your fic is really nice. Would you please post the next chapter?
Water Mistress 7 chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
Your fic is amazing! It's unlik other fics I read that were boring. yours is exciting and I admit that it glued me to the screen! And I can't wait till the AAMRN please post the next chapter.
Thyrin chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
I really like it, and it's quite well written. Vampires and werewolves and such are awesome, and you should add werewolves in. They are one of my favorite supernatural creatures, close to vampires. Keep writing, but push yourself too hard!

Thyrin .
gfiijf chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
intresting story, and I bet the language on the scroll is Unown, right?

either way, please continue it, and could add the rest of the charaters, like Team Rocket or Misty?
Farla chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
For future reference, the pokemon category, like every other category, has plenty of crappy vampire stories.