Reviews for Golden Sun: The Fight for the Stars
ArcaneMaverick chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
How are you writing a story about this game when you didn't even play it? What, did you only look at the cliff notes?
ArcaneMaverick chapter 17 . 8/19/2011
I do this for all long stories that get abandoned. Just letting you know that you are, after all, a failure.
Alex chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
Mudshipping is Mia/Isaac couple and Valeshipping is Jenna/Isaac couple. Mudshipping has this name because of Mia and Isaac's Elements as water and earth make mud. Valeshipping has this name because both Jenna and Isaac are from Vale.
Dreamstrider chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Uh-oh... Jenna's jealous... I think we all remember the last time Jenna got mad *shudders in fear*

Anyway great chapter, and he only thing I noticed is that you say Isaac has lilac eyes, when his eyes are actually blue.
Dreamstrider chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Very good, humorous and well written. The scene at the end was good, but there is a little problem. You say that Kay is twelve, but she is actually Garet's older sister, so she must be be twenty or twenty-one, older than the assumed age of nineteen for Garet.
iv chapter 17 . 2/13/2009
please im serious.i've waited over the year just to get the chapter not flaming u or anything btw i LOVE ur story but if u r stuck or anything at least post a be nervous.i know its tough work but im seriously dieing to read the next if ur stuck here's an somehow go back to mercury lighthouse and thats where mia is.i know its a bad idea but im just suggesting.
PlutoAdept chapter 17 . 6/14/2008
It has been years, my love! Back to that complicated storyline. just how is Isaac in 2 places at once. An illusion?

Oh la la. I love the name Sunka. That sounds so cool! And I actually like the PyraFelix thing. It's an interesting pairing. why would this Sol Lord want Mia? It can;t be just for control and desire...can it? Is there something more to Mia? Or perhaps it has everything to do with the real Isaac!

PS: I'm a member now! Ignira of Esperon. message me sometime!
bob the builder codename chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
This is, on my opinon, quite rushed and hastily written. I don't mind the storyline errors myself as much as i mind the lack of discription and elaboration. the plots prtty sik though, so keep it. but under my impression, re-write it, because this is more of an outline than a story.
Plaguewalker chapter 17 . 6/9/2007
Whoa! What a plot twist! Hurry and update!
tt in the morning chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
Great chapter! the wedding was played out pretty good, and the whole brother-sister was great too... the only thing I caught that was worded wrong was jenna's dress. Im a guy, so sorry if I took that the wrong way, but I know im not the first one who did... by the way, for anyone who cares, my pen-name is pronounced (double 'T') in the morning.
tt in the morning chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
firstly your discriptions of the characters is not "rubbish", and secondly, this story is not boring either; on the contrary, it is quite interesting... Keep up the good work!
Unknown-Character chapter 17 . 4/11/2006
Damn Sol Lord! Copying Isaac, I hope he'll die in hell in the end!

Me swearing is not a good sign Viv, not a good sign!

It's a good chapter, but that... (rips the mouse and throws it to a lake) pisses me off!

I could rant all day, but I have to keep it short

Its bad to hear that you are grounded... Again... just reply as best as you can...

But for now, I need some comfort food...
bobbyneko chapter 17 . 1/27/2006
i really enjoyed this fanfic, it was a lot of fun to read. i like how you involved all of the characters and i hope you update soon.
Hamish Fraser chapter 17 . 12/18/2005
These stories are amazing I find my self reading them every day time after time again there so adictive don't concnrate on changing the other stories you have already written there perfect concentrate on the ones you have'nt writen yet.
avelius chapter 17 . 12/6/2005
This is good but you better update soon cuz im dying of suspense 8-)