Reviews for Can We Kill Him Now
Victory Is My Name chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Lol Srsly cracked up at the "Hiei lives in a tree, so he's out" haha
Victory Is My Name chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Woo! Interesting:) I think I like this. Yep. Definitely likes this. Will make sure to follow and fav lol Torrin, I don't like him, and I'm sure nobody else does either. God, he was hitting on Kurama and- ugh. Nevermind. Great stuff! M'off to read some more(;
lol chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
lainster chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
ok so this is very intresting but really stupid naaa i'm just kidding how old are you?
Dark Wolf chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
hey, this story is great, and the title definitely suits it, please let Torrin die, he's so annoying *twitches*
Shadow Skillz chapter 8 . 11/19/2005
I have to say, you are an excellent writer. I have to add you to my favourite author list. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Zee390 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
sup was about damn time i was able to give u a is finally working, well all i have to say is that ur story was and is one of the best damn stories i have ever read. couldn't stop laughing...oh yea just so u know i made a new drawing..would like u to see it...later!
sleepydemon chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
give me your real email address
sleepydemon chapter 4 . 7/12/2005
i want to kill him no one getskurama's death wish then me he is gay and a prevert that Torrin is
Kohari chapter 26 . 6/22/2005
*can't stop laughing*
Kohari chapter 25 . 6/22/2005
Such a fitting end. Great work!
Kohari chapter 24 . 6/22/2005
The story is nearing its end. *sigh* I was enjoying it, too.
Kohari chapter 23 . 6/22/2005
*chanting* Kill him! Kill him!
Kohari chapter 22 . 6/22/2005
I don't apologize. Why should you? J/K. Great chapter.
MadGoddessRaving chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
well, the thing is, with Torrin, we sane fans don't even need to do anything. You see, if Torrin keeps up the way he is, We'll just have to laugh as hordes of kinky fangirls chase him everywhere he goes. and Even somebody like him couldn't appreciate them. And, even if he did, we'd just have to be evil and Make him cross dress as barney. Very Nice fanfiction, well-developed, though mildly annoying *wants to see torrin get mad at being dismissed as only Mildly annoying* character.