Reviews for Everything For You
journeyghlover chapter 8 . 10/16/2008
I have no words right now. RYAN ALCAZAR no words, well I do but not good ones. I enjoy reading this
journey4eva14 chapter 8 . 12/10/2005
love the story soo far! i cant believe sonny n jason are gone :( please continue!

Jane
sexyt chapter 8 . 9/5/2005
Omg I just found this fic and it awesome every last chapter!

Aww feel bad for Riley having to see her brother like that!

Hope she open up to Courtney and their deal with everything together. I love Jake he so much like his father so is how Carly and Courtney are deal with their husband death. Hope their find out who was behind it soon and make them pay! Riley and Ryan I think about to get interesting. Wonder who Ryan is working with?

Update soon! I love this fic!
emmalee05 chapter 8 . 9/4/2005
Please! Please! Please finish this story!

It has so much angst and drama in it...its fantastic

I love it!
Rheanne chapter 8 . 3/21/2005
Imagine my excitement when I came across an update for this series. You did an amazing job capturing Courtney's struggle to be a good mother and also grieve for her husband at the same time. I love the way Riley's character is developing and am curious to see what exactly is going on with Ryan Alcazar. Can't wait to read more.

ShellBell822 chapter 8 . 3/16/2005
Excellent chapter! Even though it has been awhile, this update did a great job of summarizing while still keeping you hooked. I loved the interaction between the guard and Riley. Please update again soon!

Michelle
iluvcarson17 chapter 7 . 10/18/2004
I am LOVING this story! That website you mentioned, could you send me a link? I would love to see to read stories there...oh, and I really hope that you didn't kill off Sonny and Jason. It would be so great if they were pretending to be dead to deal with the enemy and then they came back...it would be interesting to see Carly and Courtney's reactions...anyway enough spec from me, great chap...hope you update soon! :)
Rheanne chapter 7 . 10/18/2004
Love the idea of Ryan Alcazar! I think Lois is a good choice for his mother if not a little surprising. Are Lorenzo and Lois going to be together in this story? I think that might be a good pair to elaborate on. I also like Riley the rebellious. I also love the whole mothers vs. sons angle. I'm thinking that a few Jason/Courtney and Sonny/Carly flashbacks could be appropriate, but it's just a thought.

If you want to archive my stories on your C2 site, well I'll be more than happy to comply. Just let me know what I have to do.

Rheanne chapter 6 . 10/15/2004
I knew that there was something funny about that Roberto Giancamo fella. I love how in dephth you are with the plot. It definetly seems like something that would happen on GH. I also like the idea of Michael being so protected of Carly and Courtney. I can't wait to find out the exact contents of that file that was in Jason's office. Can't wait for the next update on this series as well as On The Way Down.

SC-Angel786 chapter 5 . 9/22/2004
I like it, cept that there would be no GH without Jason and Sonny. Anyway, I like the cliffhanger. Better finish it soon. I wanna know wats in the file. Anxiously waiting!lolz
Rheanne chapter 5 . 9/19/2004
Oh, what an evil place to end the chapter! LOL. This installment was great as it is everytime you update. I love the idea of mothers and sons teaming up to rid Port Charles of it's unsavory business. They're like modern-age crime fighters. Hmm, let's see...my favorite part was probably when Courtney entered the office, because you were very vivid in describing the pain she felt when she ran her fingers over the pool table. I also can't wait to find out what Michael and Morgan were talking about in the hospital room. I can't wait to read more.

maliek chapter 5 . 9/18/2004
Love it a lot Keep it up:)
AngelTears123 chapter 5 . 9/18/2004
great update! whats in the folder?
Ashton-91 chapter 5 . 9/18/2004
Great Chapter, what's in that file, update really really soon please!
Ashton-91 chapter 4 . 8/26/2004