Reviews for Venus vs Ares
Shubhs chapter 11 . 1/7/2009
i seriously didn't understand the last chapter!
rainingblood666 chapter 11 . 11/11/2006
have like a whole other battle/war (your choose) this way yuya can prove that she is strong. Also have a little bit of Yuya's past and Mahiro's past mix up in this. Before the battle Yuya also gets pissed at Kyo for treating her badly!
Jasmine Jolene Bloomberg chapter 11 . 10/20/2006
You should make her keep her own muramassa's with her and make her the one who Demon Eyes Kyo be keep an eye on her all the times. It is going to be a good thing of all. It is also to learn who is this new threat that's they have to fight. If so then they can fight it and helped Yuya mostly of all. It is a great thing of all.
Bun chapter 11 . 9/10/2006
...O.O (bunny ears pop up)some people in here have serious problems...*cough RoguesHeart cough* But that's not the point. WTF WAS WITH THE TURTLE! Lessee, plot ideas...wait...since when have you needed a plot? But you can always just make up random villians. Plus add random characters then have them kidnapped. Or, if you're really feeling industrious, you can make the next chapter a cutsey fluffy KyoYuya chapter! Or build up some suspense before KyoYuya chapter...But random plotlessness is always fun...and you can always just put Hitler in there for the random hell of it. and...*huge Bambi eyes* do you happen to have a honeybun?
Dona chapter 11 . 6/27/2005
not to be rude but you should make your storys longer
shinagami chapter 11 . 5/23/2005
make that old guy some weird hentai freak who is really the brown haird boy and make him like yuya and try to feel on her. kyo will get mad and they will fight after kyo wins he will have a really long and deep cut yuya will take care of him and when she goes to bathe-you know the rest
shinagami chapter 6 . 5/23/2005
don't worry your story is good a long just like i like them so write more and you'll get more reviews
FenixPhoenix chapter 11 . 5/3/2005
Well I just started to read this story. I am not sure how you can continue it, but i think that you should do something about the dream Yuya had... I don't know... it being a memory of herself or of her past in another life (reencarnation). Plus, where are they? Is it like a dream world or something? I mean the elf send them somewhere right? Maybe you should add a little romance between Kyo and Yuya (i have only seen the anime and he seems to like her).

Anyways, if it where me I would continue the plot with the dream idea... (I have a ff7 story about something similar).

Yet it is up to you. Hope I helped you somehow... anyways update soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/9/2005
please update... i like your story but i dont think i can give ideas... *sorry* but please continue this! ...
Ryuu chapter 11 . 4/2/2005
Sorry, my ideas are usually horrible.

Perhaps, akira returning... (extra idea: with his evil pet turtle/servant turtle) (or some kind of rodent. They're evil)
cleo chapter 11 . 3/30/2005
Geez, you give someone a subtle compliment and they get a hair up their ass and take it the wrong way. Whatever.
BiNeko chapter 11 . 3/30/2005
grace my footsteps in your household you say? i don't think so! and as for the pumpkin thing, you won't get very far with that idea...anyway, i suggest you re-read and maybe your plot will get back to you, i don't want to mess up your story with my demented ideas anyway.

-yuya-sama
cleo chapter 10 . 2/18/2005
Update this now. thats an order.
Dagorwen of Beleriand chapter 10 . 2/8/2005
please please update as soon asp ossible pleasE?
animegurl23 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
'Yula' as you put it, is spelt 'Yuya'. That's her name...

Good chapter though...!