Reviews for The Note
olivia chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
wow that was so sad! i actually started cryig. lol im such a crybaby but it was sad and i cant help it! but it was amazing and i like how you wrote the note. it really seems realistic. well as realistic as you can get in a situation like this. lol anyways keep writing ill be sure to read ur work!
albinofrog88 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
sad and lovely!
LuvinKitKat369 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Awesome but were is this story going?
ThePinaColada chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
This is great. I really love it. It's short, but you conveyed every bit of Seth's emotions. I can totally see this happening, you stayed in character. Great work.
littleputz114 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
LOL...I Didnt Get The Ryan Idea Of Being The Other "Kid"...At First...But I'm a Dumb Blonde, So Thats My Excuse...lol...This Was Very Sad...
Sethluver103 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Hey i know it was a one-shot thing, but i would've liked more details about wat was going on in Seth's mind. And if u died i'd miss u! lol. *he,he* Jimmy Fallon is hot!
HOTTERTHNU chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
i really liked this. you were able to write it really well. i'm sorry that you feel some of the same things as you wrote seth feeling. but remember, there is always someone who cares. seriously. it's not the answer, your life is worth it. great work.