Reviews for Crimson Wings
InWithTheRush chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
Cool story you've got here. I cant wait to see how the war turns out! Update soon!
Kaguraaziwa chapter 11 . 6/27/2006
no u must update ASAP! this is a very good story, why i didn't read it before i do not know but its so frinked good man! and you must have more ryuki in it! more ryuki! RYUKI FOREVER!-
LiliTenshi chapter 11 . 12/24/2005
this story is one of my all time faves. for the fight scenes you can make it so that when they destroy one shadow, two more take its place or something like that
thoughts fade chapter 11 . 11/14/2005
Not to sound rude or anything but...UPDATE. You haven't since like August and I'm not a very patient person, gomen. I tried very hard not to rush you, but this is crazy. Well, update soon. Ja.
Whitezetsu chapter 11 . 11/10/2005
i'd hate to scream at you but UPDATE! seriously your story is to good to stop now keep going please please please please please PLEASE *gets on knees* PLEASE
Kyoko Takahashi chapter 11 . 9/7/2005
Oh pwease write another chapter soon,the suspense is killing me! (
Miss Strange chapter 11 . 8/22/2005
SWEET STORY! what happens next?
Despot Dragon Necrophades chapter 11 . 8/18/2005
Muster the warriors! We shall fight to the bitter end!

...I really hope SOMEONE dies...
Saith-chan chapter 11 . 8/12/2005
Hum Great story!*thinks of stuff for the fight...*x.x' I wish I could think of something but I can't...
knowlee chapter 11 . 8/12/2005
Today I'm just to lazy to log in. Sorry! I watched Raise Your Voice once. I didn't like as much as I like other movies. It's the prologue to the big battle! Interesting! To be honest, I'm not quite good at writing fight scenes myself. I can picture them in my head, but I can't find the right words to use to describe it when I'm writing. Well, I've gotta go now, see ya!
alexian-goddess chapter 11 . 8/11/2005
lol sorry i guess :) but i really do love ur fic. wow all those places? ugh seems to much 4 me please update soon!
Despot Dragon Necrophades chapter 10 . 8/9/2005
That's because I, unlike you, have never deigned to make myself a profile page. And, to be honest, being kept waiting that long for a mutiny battle that didn't even last an entire chapter is rather disappointing.
DarkDevil666 chapter 10 . 8/6/2005
great knew chapter. cant wait for more

D6
knowlee chapter 10 . 8/4/2005
Good chapter. I'm guessing that it's those darkness thingines (ARG! I can't remember their name!) are the things that's coming, right? Well, I've gotta go. Update soon! See ya!
Hellomimmy chapter 10 . 8/4/2005
Hello*mimmy: N-E-A-T :D, N-E-A-T ryuki fanfic, very N-E-A-T indeed! _ Hehe, sorry abouts spelling the word out... I was trying to add emphasis to N-E-A-T (opps, there I go again) and because I've been studying for a spelling thingy (I can't spell!) _

Demi_Deemon: If you're studying, why are you reading fanfics?

Hello*mimmy: Eh, hehe :P Me couldn't resist... It was staring at me O_O

Demi_Dememon: Don't blame you Hellomimmy san because this is one E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T fanfic!

Demi_Deemon: Are you studying for a spelling thing too?

Demi_Deveemon: Heh, no she isn't (I hope) O_o; As Hellomimmy san said, it's called emphasizing!

Demi_Deemon: Oh... Emphasizing, that's a big word _