Reviews for I Kind of Like It
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Interesting )
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
*sigh* I've gotta say this is a pretty accurately sweet description of Jou. Sounds just like him too. Great work, yo. I really didn't expect that Jyoumi hint at the end either. :P Hm, since I normally read Naruto fanfics and this is the first day I've ever tried Digimon, I think this is the suckiest review I've given in a while. *sweatdrop*
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I like your perpective on Joe's character...It's pretty unique..Nice work.
Andrea13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
E! I had no idea you wrote Digific! (My secret vice was Digimon, or at least seasons 1 and 2.) And a JOEfic! Joe's my favorite, and this is a great look at him. *hugs Joe*
Prince of all Saiyans chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
I don't know if I should be sad because your writing blows mine away, or if I should be happy cause you're one talented cookie! Good job and good luck with your future endeavors.
Matsuki-sensei chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Another great Jyou fic. Even the writers over looked him. He's still one of the greatest DigiDestineds! o Now to go outside and freeze my butt off!
Matsuda-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
I'm using this to get down Jyou's character. A great fic that leads us into the mind that is Jyou!
cassie ann chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
this is joe?

(oh no a rhyme)
Readasaur chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
You don't like Joe much, do you?
kieru chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
I like Jyou's viewpoint here - very, very nicely done!
Ismini chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Very nice.I mean it.I don't think that is why Joe is doing it,but it's much different than any other Joe-centred fics I've read.I like the last paragraph most.I bet you could do good on Drama too,since Joe is the most complicated one and you still did a great job on developing his feelings to Jim,his family,Matt,T.K.,Mimi,or the rest of the group.I Kind Of Like It_
Alias chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
Oh god! That was wonderful. Something that harps on poor Joe, usually overlooked in fanfiction. And he's such a great character, too! Awesome POV piece.
TasChiBandGirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Good look into my favorite Digimon character...though Tai and Sora aren't too far behind.
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Question: WHY ARE YOU SUCH A DAMN GOOD WRITER! WHY? IT'S NOT FAIR! WAHHH! Okay, enough of my psychoness. Sorry.
Kali Cephirot chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
This was great! It DOES seem like Joe to talk like this, or to think like this. Great job!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »