Reviews for A Golden Rose
Pink-Angel-1992 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Hi there. Great chapter. I hope to read more and soon. Pink-Angel-1992
phoenixfire thundertiger chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I know it's been over 3 (?) years since you've updated this but I'm still going to optimistic and pray that you're going to update this.

It has a lot of potential and from the way you laid out the first chapter, you seem to know where you want to go with this fic. At any rate, you've established the factors well enough for us readers to understand the relationships amongst the different characters.

Just an out of the blue question: Who's paying Grandpa for Rei? I'm not sure if you're following the manga or the anime. Whichever one, I always thought of Rei to be an orphan despite the fact that there's no mention of him having no parents. At the same time, there's no mention of him having parents either in the anime. So I was just wondering if Rei's got parents in this fic.

This is one long review. Who knows, it may serve as inspiration. I honestly hope it does! _
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! sorry, souldn't help making fun of your Caps there. nice intro to the story, we all have the basic outline. you gave ideas about what will be in the story and the relationships between the teens as well as the reason they're there. very nice prolougue in my opinion. and if anyone complains about lack of action, I say that's the wasy it's -meant- to be. _
jak'idiot chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
hey this has huge potential so dont forget about it nice smoth style of wrighting and is hillery in this coss if she is then bash her for me thanx
sleepy fox spirit chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
*adds story to her faves list*

I'm keeping track of this now... Finally found myself some more well-written Rei/Kai action. :3

- Midnight
Aeris9919 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
I like where you're headed with this concept. Please keep this one up. I'm looking really foward to any upcoming chapters. Great story!
Senorita 2 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Great start to a story! Update as SOON as you can!

Aw, Kai sounds really cute when he's asleep! Max was a bit persistant wasn't he? It's funny though. Please update soon

S2
TYDYE girl chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Its a great start to this fan fiction. Can't wat till the next chapter so pleasse up date soon.
Bye-Friendos chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
ah yes...the horrors of back to school time. Of course I can't say much, I go to a boarding school that makes us take summer school too... Heh, so much for my wisdom on that subject.
RoadyWay chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I wonder...Is this (i hope) a yaoi? I love the story! Please continue!
Klovr chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
I love this fic already! And you put in a sleeping Kai. You definately rule! This chapter wasn't boring at all believe me. Update heaps fast okay? Hehe, a sleeping Kai is way cute.