Reviews for Friendship Lasts Forever
Alexis chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Omg I LOVED ur rant! Its was ttly true! (Although I prefer Tiffany and cloud cuz aeirth has Zack) I'm not against aeirthcloid I jst prefer Tiffany cloud. ANYWAY! Loved ur story!
always-kh chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
sap much yes but it's cute and a nice touch just b/c they like the same guy doesn't mean they couldn't be friends. i have the same main problem with claerith the resurection fics are overdone. both couples are okay, and i hate it when ppl right fics for one of the pairings where they bash the other girl. that tends to happen sometimes with love triangles. it's irritating. so thank u for pointing that out and making this fic.
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
aw! that was so sad! and sweet! i LOVED it! seriously! and i completely agree with ur rant! i hate it when people do that too! great story! it was really sweet, and poor Aerith and Tifa, being best friends, but one dies... it's depressing, but yeah it happened!

shapa keesay chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
this was such a good story! ive always loved the whole tifa/aerith freindship thing and i hate people who flame storys cos they dont like the couple. personally i like cloud and tifa but i kinda like cloud and aerith tifa isnt DEAD and theres a part in 'Maiden Who Travels the Planet' where aerith transfers her own feelings for cloud into tifa at the time when tifa and cloud fall into the life stream.

'Aerith risked everything she had in this golden opportunity.

She desperately tried to talk to Tifa who was about to get intoxicated by the highly concentrated Mako. Guiding her conscious, Aerith took her into Cloud's closed heart.

In truth, Aerith really wanted to do it herself. But she couldn't carry out the task. That's why she entrusted Tifa with it. She entrusted Tifa with all the feelings she had for Cloud in her heart. She entrusted them to the one that was going to "live" together with Cloud...'

i just thought that that was cute. great story anyways!
invisiblesplotch chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Great job! i agree with everything you've said, and i love this story, i am a big fan of both Aeris and Tifa, and i'm really glad that more people are coming to realise this now that they actually did get along pretty well despite Cloud, and this is really well written also, short, sweet, not too sappy, and just right. Lovely.
ChiBiEmI chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
basicall hardcore tifa fan and i agree with u perfectly on ur rants! even though i much prefer tifa to aeries i have no rite to bash aeries as i admit idun know her very much enough to do such a thing! du worrie i have never bashed any character!

Logana chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
The story was well written and damn it, it's true! To me it was a little sappy, but that's just because I'm highly sensitive to anything with the potential to sappy. But this wasn't sugar-coated-obligatory-laugh-at-the-end-of-every-cartoon-episode kind of sappy, but a good and well written kind of sap.
While I'm a Tifa/Cloud supporter and highly allergic to anything Aerith/Cloud (does NOT mean that I instantly hate anything related to Aerith), I doubt that the two would ever end up in a catfight. They’re not petty or irrational enough to do something like that. Plus, they seem to get along pretty well in the game, triangle and all.
Why is it that it always have to be about the couples? Why not just play the game, curse the freaking bosses and enjoy the story unfolding instead of constantly being on the lookout for couplings?
Reya Angel chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Encore, encore!That's so beautiful Clara thank you for writing such a nice fanfic!
Alan Bates chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Very well done. I liked this but the rant was a tad long (even if I did agree with most of it)
hikkiDEADACCOUNT chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Nah, this fic wasn't at all sappy to me. But yes, I do agree with you on the flames that plenty of Aerith/Cloud and Tifa/Cloud fics get. It is indeed quite repulsive to see someone stoop so low in such a way. I don't understand how people can just flame an author's fanfic just because they hate the specific pairing. Just horrible. I like Aerith, but that doesn't mean that I hate Tifa. I mean, I like Tifa for my own reasons, too. But damn, why do people have to stoop so low? Anyways, not a sappy fic at all. Your rant also had many facts that cold back up your opinion also. I am happy that you wrote something, and that someone actually told those flammers to shut up already.
esotaria chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
I LOVE YOU! *bows* So sweet, so true, so sad!

sango chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
you go girl! _ your rant is completely true, and the fic's lovely. Square never meant for Tifa and Aerith to hate each other, they were in fact made to be two characters that represented a very beautiful thing: friendship. thanks for writing a whole ficcy on it :D

what sucks is that those anti-Aerith pro-Tifa kids or vice-versa are all just immature brats who are blind, deaf, and stupid -.- when the proof of their friendship is in the frikking game, why go and screw it up with hate shrines and the like? ugh.

Heh heh anyway, thanks for the great fic! tifa and aerith best friends forever~!
LiLAngeGyrL96 chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
I agree with you on the whole Tifa/Aeris thing. There are way too many fics where they think one sucks and they like the other. I didn't see the whole thing cuz my friend played it and I only saw the beginning and ending but from what I heard from him they weren't at each others throats. I may like Tifa/Cloud better but I don't think that putting them with other people is wrong.
AeRiS of the CeTrA to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Eh, im sick of bashing stories too...i agree with everything you say _ Except...Tifa is coolie, i will always love her to death. But its isn't really stoodping low to resserect Aeris...its just a way some writers will write. It the exact same thing as having Aeris's ghost talk to some one...but um, yeah. You have a good point on Tifa/Cloud, aeris is dead...but i think sqaure gave us the hint...when they put aeris and cloud is three more games together without a hint of tifa. Parasite Eve...FF Tactics, and Kingdom Hearts. Bu anyways! Thank's for telling everyone "It's dumb too bash!" XD *thumbs up* keep writing
shishishi chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
oooo...I nice... I hate that kind of trhing too... SERIOUSLY! Peoploe just stoop WAY low sometimes...