Reviews for Another Bakura
Hiei13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
I've never thought of that. Like a reverse thing. Instead of Amane being dead, Ryou being dead...HEY! No! Ryou! Ryou go bye-bye *hugs Ryou plushie* no I'm not obsessed. I swear it. I like this story so far.
The Bloody Wretched chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Nice! _
Sesshomaru's-PlayToy chapter 13 . 12/24/2004
I loved your story. It was the best story I have read yet. I hope you keep writing. The good Bakura I like, not the evil spirit in the ring, he is plain evil. I hope to meet you. Maybe you can email me when I get my story up. Well, maybe you can check my profile and get to know me better. I got to go. BYE.
KisaraAmane chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Nice story so far. I think it would be a good idea to sometimes use a little more descriptive words, like changing this sentence-

"I kind of look like my older brother. If I look into a mirror, I can see the long, white hair me and Ryou had. His was a bit wilder, and mine a bit straighter. I could stare into my brown eyes, which resemble my brother's. You can say that I'm like his twin sister. I don't have my brother's accent though."

To something more like this-

"In the mirror I looked for myself but instead found a softer version of Bakura. The same lengthy pale hair if not longer then his, stragiter and smooth. No jabs of white falling over my ears, like his. A curve of a pallid check bone. Pastel lips that could never get his accent though. I wanted the eyes to be mine alone, but they were not mine. They were his, soft, brown, beautiful eyes."

Sorry I really love writing. Ignore me if you wish but a thesaurus is really useful either book form or on the computer.

I am now bagging you to please read my story! It's about Amane too. Not as long as yours but I would love some feed back, if your not to busy.

Thanks a million,

Kisara Amane
Liviania chapter 13 . 10/28/2004
This is excellently done, but it would be interesting to see you take Amane in a different direction in Ryou for awhile...

Livi
MikariStar chapter 13 . 10/24/2004
aaw the first part ended Can't wait for the next one *pokes you*
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2004
That long? I must say very cool Go you :) :):) :)
bohr-d chapter 13 . 10/15/2004
Great chappie! I can't wait until you post the next part of the series!
LariaKaiba chapter 13 . 10/14/2004
Mid-Dec? I can't wait that long!

FYI: because of my three new reviews the Averge for this goes up to 5.583. getting close to that number 7 spot.

can't wait for the next story... I'll try to think of some ideas for Chicken Soup...

This story rock! W00t!

*huggles Bakura*
LariaKaiba chapter 12 . 10/14/2004
woot!

hm what to say what to say...

*plugs popcarn maker into the plug and gets ready for next chapter*
LariaKaiba chapter 11 . 10/14/2004
finally finished this chapter... after it stopped going away and coming back again.

this has one of my favorite parts in it... the part where Amane gets ran over... I like that part in the show because Ryou trips over NOTHING!

also when they were climbing up the tower in the show Ryou's eyes were covered with a blindfold...

On to the next chapter... someday i'll hopefully get caught up with this story
Sakura chapter 13 . 10/14/2004
X3. Im sad to see the first part is done, but then comes the next part 8D Its a good ending, i liked it, i LOVED this story overall XD GO YOU As i always say and looking forward to the next part XD. I'l shut up now O.o
MikariStar chapter 12 . 10/13/2004
This chapter looks longer than the others XD Go you!
Dark Angel chapter 12 . 10/13/2004
Awesome! keep going! You should have bakura fall in love with Amane, it would be funny and strangly sweet. Keep writing! (gives thumbs up)
Cici Linne chapter 12 . 10/13/2004
like your story. i was wondering if there would be any pairings later on though. Update soon.

YanaLi