Reviews for Dust in the Wind
Gosalyn2007 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Who could have bumped Negaduck off like that? Was it Steelbeak? Phineas Sharp? Tuskernini?
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Wow, this was quite an exciting and stunning first chapter. I'm feeling just the way Darkwing did, when the officer said that NegaDuck had been killed and went on to say that he didn't consider it to be such a crime, pretty stunned. With all the battles those two had fought against each other it did seem to me that they are both pretty indestructible, as far as being hurt but never killed. What an interesting beginning and I am anxious to know what might be coming next as Darkwing begins his investigation. I can't wait for a continuation...till next time.
Constanze chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Very nice chapter! It's a shame however, seeing some one like Negaduck go...oh well. No matter. Very, very excellent chapter! Keep it up! I await more!
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
One rule of DWs cartoon was that he was the only one able to defeat Negaduck. The main question here is not who killed him, but how is Darkwing gonna defeat him/her? Also, the intellectual author could be anyone, from an injured victim to another crook.
Lady Devinity chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
I like! It's very good. Even thou you killed my fave charactor. Update soon!
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Wowsters! This was wel...wow and great. I'm looking forward to more.
-Stef
PhantomPhan chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Negaduck...dead? Well that definately puts a new spin on things. Cool, I hope you update soon!
fatesvoice529 chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
You've certainly got my attention with this. I'm with DW, I never thought Negs could die. But then again, I did have fun killing him off too. I thought you did a good job keeping the characters in character. Can't wait to read more.
LadyE61 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
*lip trembles* Okay, I saw what was coming, so I was well prepared with a cup of tea and something chocolate, and I'm playing some sad, SAD music from "The Hours". It just breaks my heart ANY time Negs dies, even if I'M the one who "killed" him.
Nice, sad story, babe-please write some more! *eyes start to well up*
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
oh, nice beginning...it's hard to fathom Darkwing without Negaduck. Wonder how that's going to affect his job...
Brad Eugene Palmer aka Nightw2 aka Comickook chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Oh. Interesting mystery so far. I loved DW's initial disbelief that Negs could have been killed and concern about how dangerous somebody who could kill Negs would have to be. I wonder if the rest of the Fearsome Five will have concerns that they might be next?
Roaming Tigress chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Woa! This is such a great read, very intruiging. Thanks for listing the link in the messageboard :)
The-Wicked-Have-More-Fun chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
O.O Wow...I used to watch DarkWing Duck a lot, but then thet moved it to Toon Disney. Ah, well. _ Awsome ficcy so far! Update soon!