Reviews for Tough Cookies, Or So She Said
SiriWrmg chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I enjoyed this little ficcie :) good job.
GeneralDragon chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Great story, although there was some AxS it was pretty innocent enough. Your a very descriptive author, and the way you wrote allows the reader to pick up everything and form a great mental picture, I was even able to smell the cookies cooking. You'd do great writing a long AxS fic and I look forward to when you produce one. Keep up the great work, and i'll keep on reading.
bforbrigitta chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT!

... I didn't mean that. Awesome fic (been on my favorites for a while, but never reviews, I feel bad so meh, I'll review now).

You're right, lumpy cookies does sound retarded

Nice way to finish off a day, especially if you despise cookies and chocolate and loves milk but is lactose intolerant (therefore I'll develop some kind of crap if I drink the shit I love, anyway...)

Keep writing. Ja ne
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Too cute. This was one of the nice ShinjiXAsuka fics that DIDN'T have them break character (something ridiculously hard to do), so, nice job.
Hidari chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I like it! But it was too short. More follow up, or a sequel maybe? Hmm, let me check your fics then...
OUBWIUBGPPPINSOJNONOICNFSOIN chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Oh... How I love a good SxA... And this was just the thing to finish off my day of fanfic reading. Good job.

Cheerio,

Naon
Scarabeye3000 chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Great! I like it... if I were to rate of A to F

I'd give you an A- (that's fair right?)
babykakashi chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
aw...thats so sweet... anyways...i was wondering whether u've abandoned the umm.."Once upon a Sundae" i read it a llong time ago...and...was just wondering..or..maybe its already finished..i honestly dunt know..havent checked in a while...anyways...if u have time...MORE SHINJI/ASUKA FICS!
shadow penguin chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
u saide to be honest and well i didnt like the strory well other people mite like it but i didnt the last time i wriit a one shot i got a lot of hate mail well eny way good luck one shots very rarely are eny good
NateGold chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Very cute! Nice bit of 1-shot waff to start the day with! I like it!
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Very well do more soon.
Landgren chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
No sudden revelations of true love, no sugar-sweet dialogue and, in the end, just a hint of change in their attitude towards each other. Very down-to-earth, very in-character. I like it.
-F
Uniden chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Not bad, not bad at all. Definitely worth the time it took to read. Well done.