Reviews for Slayers Songfic Booklette
Angi chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Very sweet story, but i wish that more had happened._.
linagabriev chapter 4 . 2/3/2005
I LOVE IT! This chapter was definetely my favorite one. One minor quibble, you stated that Filia loved Xelloss ever since the Darkstar incident and then changed it saying she loved Xelloss ever since before she knew what love was. I liked how Xelloss popped up right after a comical scene where she ordered her own kind for dinner. Sort of a dragon cannibal wouldn't you say. If it wasn't for the kiss, it would have been funny if Xelloss ate the sea dragon Filia had ordered. As for the favorite Dragon part, it reminded me of the end of TRY when he tells her "That's the Dragon I love" or something to that effect. Awesome job on this one.
linagabriev chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
Awesomely cute this time. I loved this. I do wish you would show the dialogue in the beginning, and I believe the other chapters as well. So after like Amelia said... you can say what Zel thinks, or how flustered he is. Great job.
linagabriev chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
Again very cute. I don't think I've gotten a Gourry's POV, and if I have it was brief. Nice job. I wouldn't say that I agree with the whole love at first sight thing, but I liked how you wrote Gourry's thoughts as he was trapped in Phibrizzo's clutches.
linagabriev chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
That was cute. i was so shocked though when you said that Gourry died. Did Luna tell Lina to stay put because she knw she might be in danger? That wouldn't make sense seeing as she didn't think Darkstar was too dangerous for her. What was Luna's reasoning to make Lina stay there? Anyways nice job.
Sapphirefly chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
I liked Chapter Three. I found it very interesting, and the name you chose for Zelgadis and its meaning - Zebulon. I thought Zelgadis meant zealous - and I always take that a step further to mean passionate. Anyway, I enjoyed it! *cheers*
Sapphirefly chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Really entertaining! I can't say I agree with your interpretation of Lina, but that didn't stop it from being fun to read. I think you portray Zel very well - as in he seems very much like himself. Anyway, you've caught my interest. I'll be back to review the other chapters.
BlueJellyFish chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
I love this and the last chapter. But I do not like the first one... no offense...please don't hate me. I have a perfect reason and that is that I don't like L/Z! I LOVE Lina and GOURRY! Not Zel. But I do like Zel to be with Amelia. Anyways, love this chapter the most and I hope to see more of Lina and Gourry together! Till then.

BlueJellyfish _~
Graywords-girl chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
I know, I know, I've already reviewed;; but I had to say, it's not too rare to find a Songfic book/booklet. Oh well, I'm just being pickey, but it's 10:41 AM and I just got up 5 minutes ago... and then I was pumbled by a sugar-high(I'm not sure about that, but she was hyper) dog.

Nyah, email me, kay? I got a new email address, /and/ I got my own site! Email me, ja!

CT chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
This is a wounderful fic. It was so cute. It brought a tear to my eye. Yes Lina/Gourry are the best couple of all. Your also right that the Slayers Next ending was the best. I hope to see more L/G fics because there are so few of them as it is.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I wish i had a nice fluffy cloud pillow. must be handy. ah, well, such is life. great fic, and keep up the good work!
Graywords-girl chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
YAY! Good L/Z fic! Only one problem, a few times you swicthed tenses, which became very confusing. In this one you were in Present tense, which is hard enough (No offense intended) Emai me, please! I miss our conversations!