Reviews for Turning Points
leilanisangel chapter 24 . 10/15/2005
oh... dun dun dun!
deanine chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Hey,

I didn't actually finish the first chapter. You have an interesting premise, but there are some basic mechanical writing issues getting in the way of your story. To name a couple of things, there are subject verb agreement issues, repetitive wordage, ect. None of these things are terrible in and of themselves, but when you start adding them together, the read becomes distracting. I reccomend you look up a beta reader and try to iron out some of the basic grammar issues you're having.

Good luck with your story. Keep writing and improving.

Peace!
Violet chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Omg this is so great.. you rock .. im a chlark shipper !.. keep up the great work.. thos better than the actual series.. i think the wb shoulh higher you !
terratasha chapter 24 . 7/20/2005
This is so awsome! I love it! Keep up the good work!
TARDISwhore chapter 24 . 7/16/2005
oh my god, have you got rid of chloes, petes, marthas and johnathans powers for good? give them back if you have, they were cool. and kill lionel off he is so evil. keep this going i need to know what happens.
terratasha chapter 23 . 7/6/2005
This chapter is so ASWSOME! keep up the good work i love your plot line! just don't leave us hanging!
TARDISwhore chapter 23 . 7/3/2005
This story is great so far! please update soon and tell us more about what powers Lana has. Pretty please?
DTS-00 chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
I told myself i could read this fic, but after a while the Chloe/Clark romance was to much, I cant stand them together...

Sorry, I guess up to chapter 8 is good...
T chapter 23 . 6/27/2005
I'm really wondering what Whitney knows and I hope you update soon!
gosullivan chapter 23 . 6/27/2005
Despite being annoyed with EVERYONE (ok i exaggerate) having i'm enjoying this story despite. I want to see what's going to happen. I'm honestly drawn in.
gosullivan chapter 12 . 6/26/2005
Geez, who doesn't have superpowers. I'd have to say its overkill. But i like how lana is jealous. But i did like the part where she was like wait "we're learning about Asia in Geography..." hahaha! So unless everyone on the planet will have superpowers but Lana... its gonna get annoying. Maybe you're trying to make it so that Clark is not so alone, but that's what i like about superman. He still goes on despite everything. But i'm gonna read on.
terratasha chapter 22 . 6/15/2005
Great chapter i personaly loved it! and thanks for your mantion of us in your last author's note that was really nice. keep up the good work! and check out our new story "Homecoming" it is under Sci-fi Suspence and mystrey. cant wait for the new chapter!
Calisto chapter 22 . 6/10/2005
Oh no Lionel has possessed Lana! How cruel and indredibly sinister! Poor Lana and i really hope we get to see a little more to the clark/chloe romance.
COMETS chapter 21 . 6/9/2005
Hey, dude. You reviewed by story, REVENGE, so I started to review yours. I appreciate your criticism. I was a little bit mad myself when I wrote the story. I have been reading this story, didn't know it was U. I never read author names. It's awesome so far! I like the way you handle the plot. I'm just a little worried about where you'll go from here. It must be hard, everybody has Clark's powers. How're you going to handle it. They have to lose the powers somehow. But you're the author. Are they going to keep the powers for the rest of their lives? Because if they do, there's no point in there ever being a SUPERMAN. Or, you might not be heading for that, since, unlike the real story, Lex already knows Clark's secrets. Great so far, but are you sure you can handle the rest?
COMETS chapter 12 . 6/1/2005
Totally awesome story. Keep on. You're my inspiration for my story. I got the idea from you. Mine is called REVENGE. Please read it and tell me what you think.