Reviews for Thessalaniki
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
PLEASE GO ON. PLEAAAAAAAASE...(being totally pity-worthy here in my begging stance... show us some mercy) :)
nyx'godness chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
awesome!
yoyoente chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
*grins* *cackles* Oh dear...I think I've found a new genre to fall in love with. Buffy somehow being sent back in time to the Troy/Roman era. *giggles* Its so fun!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Oh, wow. This is awesome.
Gyreflight chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
If there’s one fic which has taught me not to pre-judge a story based on its word count, this would be it. It gives me pleasure every time I read it, and I’ve come back to it a fair few times.

I love the feel and style and language of it, the seeming-thoughtless throwaway descriptors and homeric epithets that perfectly evoke the place and time they should (you obviously know whereof you write). Reading it I can see that shadowless Mediterranean sun, battle-lines and skin and steel – and Buffy. As I said, it’s an infinitely renewable pleasure to read, and never fails to leave me grinning.

Apologies for the review failure until now – for me you actually fall into the category of authors who are intimidating to review because I don’t feel able to do justice to the stories I meet under your name…the very many stories that I should have reviewed *winces*. I’ll try to make a start on remedying that.

~Gyre
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Great opening chapter! Really draws the reader in and makes us feel like we're right there waiting for the duel to start. I'd love to read more if you ever feel like picking this up again!
juniper holly chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Help me! I'm dying and only the continuation of this story can bring me back from the shores of the river styx! Mercy! I beg of you have mercy!

...(More chapters of "Kore" would probably help too... (looks vaguely sheepish)
jpdt19 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Oh i see this is where you've started the new lot isn't it.
lulu hendrix chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
shit. SHIT! I hate it when you do all these incredible little one-shots, because it gives me a taste of the amazingness that -could- be and doesn't stick around nearly long enough to satisfy! Goddammit, YOU HAVE TO STOP TORMENTING ME!
Tiffany chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
i would kill to have a mind like yours

you write some of the best stories ive ever read
jumping-jo chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
ok i love buffy achiles cross overs lets see them dance it should be intresting
Kitty Kat Lost chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Ph My gosh... please continue this story ur killing me here. if not pls pls pls make another Troy / Buffy crossover ... the suspence is killing me...
L chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
please please please tell me this wasnt a one shot type of thing. i love the idea and your writing style..plus there is not enough troy/buffy crossovers with buffy as the main character. please continue
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Where havw you been all my fanfic life? :) Your writing style just rocks my socks and I love all your story plots, I have a feeling this was a one-parter but I hope I am wrong because gosh this was just so beautfully written. I love the idea and I want more (selfish of me yes but I just can't help it). I so hope you write more.
zayra chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
this is way cool thinking of continuing with this story?