Reviews for Canon vs Mary Sue
Xovercreator chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Everyone...We must fight the Mary Sues.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
AW! *U* This is so sweet! *U* Love this! Absolutely gorgeous! *U* XD DIE, MARY-SUES, DIE! T.T HATE them SO MUCH...! XD But I love this and can't wait for more! *U*
Update chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Why do Mary-Sue bashers always end up torturing canon characters? Cool story!
lady-warrioress chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
MWAHAAHHA! Oh god! Not even I would write something like that! hahaahahaaha! who wrote that fic anyway? whta's it called? hahahaha! *pant* oh god i can't stop laughing! Hey Cluny look at this!

Cluny: MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA!
choking.on.peanut.butter chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
o.0

you very much scare me. oh, and HOW DARE YOU DEGRADE TAGG IN SUCH IN INSOLENT WAY!

::sniff:: tagg is cool!

oh, and, DOWN WITH MARY-SUES! ((BREATH))((BREATH))((BREATH)). HA.

If you read in my insane laughing, you will see the words 'Green Bean Stew' and 'potatoe'. ;)

k, i know im weird...

anywhoosers, great Mary-Sue thingy micbob story!

well, i may reveiw otha stories o' yers, so, see ya later (er, um, write, actually. the literists rubbed off on me. ::sniff::

well, buh bi!

~Toolib G. Streamdiver~

~unless otherwise noted~

~wierd person whom has no life whatsoever~

;)
MadRabbit chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
More?
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
*laughs* You should write more of these...
Asmodeus1389 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
this is pretty funny. This is probably the best Mary Sue bash I have ever read...
Sue Slayer chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
I laughed so hard when I read this fic. IT'S SO FUCKING AWESOME! Please write more! Maybe the next chapter can be about Martin and Gnoff.
Arya Elvensbane chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Mwahahaha! Die Mary-Sues, die! You know what, ShadowSong, you should write /for/ BJ! Have you read LoneWolf16's Redwall Defense Guide? Heh. Keep reading my story, I'm not done yet. ;) Anyways, wonderfully funny fic, I will hunt through things for evil Mary-Sues. I haven't actually read one, but I might write a short one out of boredom, just for you. I dunno how that would affect my status as a writer though! ;) Ah, whatever!

-Arya Elvensbane

() v ()

( .. )..See the pretty pony?
Brownblade chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
YEAH!
XxCHERRIBL0SS0M-GURLxX chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL! that was funny. Keep blasting those mary-sues.(even though people said my lkrissa raganok from rain of darkness was one, but i thought i changed her? oh well) write another NOW! well, bye!
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Very funny! I like! It does kind of make we wonder about my own Redwall fancharacter. . .she's also an otter. Even though she doesn't have gold fur and blue eyes, she has black fur and red eyes. Maybe I should reevalute her. Anyway, great story!
too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
That was great! Mary-sues bother me.*growl* You did a great job with this, though. I wish more authors would actually think about Redwall when writing Redwall fanfics, instead of just blowing everyone out of character and making the whole thing completely unbelievable. Please, please PLEASE write more! I would love to see some mary-sue bashing of other stories. Please?
MonkeySocksBirdHouse chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Hahahahahahahahahaha! That was good! I haven't read any (that I can think of) Redwall Mary-Sues, but I'm GLAD now! Hahaha! Keep it up!
: )