Reviews for Becoming Buffy Again
spike'smate chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
bad bad xander
spike'smate chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
oh goody angel bashing i hate him
Beverly chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Love this story, and especially the no Angel bashing.
anon chapter 9 . 9/6/2010
I'd just like to say how much I love the title of this chapter. 'Sexy British Guys Talk' I lol'd pretty hard
Thorn chapter 12 . 3/2/2010
wow love the ending good choice! the no memory thing is a really good idea.
Thorn chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
way to go Angel! wow this is the best way he could have reacted, it's good that you didn't make him a Bad Guy to many Spuffy fics make him bad, stupid,or not there. I think hat Buffy would have moved on she isn't the girl she was then any way, now Angel just needs a girl and a happy ending (Cordy?) love that ship there so good for each other in a real life way unlike the too perfect fairy tail love he had with Buffy, that never would have lasted in the real world. Spike is great for her though!

Can't wait to read the rest!
spike'smate chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
loving this so far if i review EVERY chapter would you give me SPIKE as a reward? just for a year or 2

lol
lolosuper chapter 12 . 10/29/2007
Awesome story! Very well written! I LOVED IT!
SamDeanLove chapter 12 . 11/16/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
FiftyShadesOfVampires chapter 12 . 11/2/2004
This is an okay story. I personally like a lot of dialogue when it applies. Not that it didn't apply here. Keep it up. I know how it feels to get bored with a story.

AJ
Katie chapter 12 . 8/4/2004
This story was truely awsome
steph chapter 12 . 8/2/2004
i liked this story it was sweet and not smutty, thanks
SadieG chapter 12 . 7/25/2004
great story :-)
Kari Mouke chapter 12 . 7/24/2004
This was such a sweet story. I loved that Buffy chose not to get her memories back. I also thought you showed great insight at having the coven decide that it was more natural part of the rebirth not to recieve them. Very well done.

Thanks for writing this,