Reviews for Divergence
DschingisKhan chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
Interesting, and written on such a time scale that I'm willing to believe it's not completely abandoned. That's worth a follow, at least.
Vanillabeancobain chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
If you ever find the drive and inspiration to finish this story, I will give you my firstborn and a burrito.

Please, please, please let us know how it ends!
Cyde chapter 15 . 1/24/2014
I've followed this one in the off chance that you get the inspiration you need to continue it.
darkpixie chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
This story is amazing. I feel you chose the best possible main characters, and you keep all of them acting in-character. It was really long, but it never felt like a struggle to read on. This is actually the target length for a novel. I love your writing style. There is a certain poetry to your descriptions. You dialogue feels perfect and organic at the same time. You are very often funny.
The plot is a little tangled towards the later parts of it, but it works. I can feel this mix with Cannon. The scenes are often emotional, and philosophical. Almost anything about the alternate timeline Lucca, Robo, and Frog made me very sad.

I know it's been 2 and a half years since you last updated this. If you read this, know this is a story worth continuing. Your fans would greatly appreciate it.
mutecebu chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
I still love this story. It's easily one of my favorite time-travel stories of all time.
Redline57 chapter 15 . 2/22/2013
This was the craziest story I ever read. Awesome I admit. I usually read only yuri, but this was based on the best game ever made, I had to read it. Youre writing story really draws me in, probably because you phrase almost everything backwards, so I have to read it twice, and then use my dictionary all the time too. Still, superlative work! This was awesome, and based on the dates this may never get updated, but it would be awesome if it did!
NelNel chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
So I noticed you've last updated some of your other stories a couple months ago, which means you haven't disappeared completely. I just wanted to encourage you to not give up on this story. It really is one of the best ones I've read, and it is getting better. So, writers block, go away!
XSilval chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
I'm loving this story. I knew it hadn't been updated in awhile but I got hooked. Any chance you'll ever come back to it, I gotta know how it all turns out. :-)
Myrrn chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
This is a really fantastic story. Your characterization of the protagonists really brings it to life, and the actual plot is incredibly exciting. Hope to see some more of it!
Singkatsu chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
An intriguing start and a good mixture of humor and adventure. It's amusing how much of a hero-complex the group seems to have; it seems a hero's work is never truly done. I love how Lucca's mind seems to work in this fic, whether it be in the ways she refers to the others or the way she puzzles through things, her characterization is amazing. Great job, I can't wait to read more!
Kuneko chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
I love this story so far. The characters seem to be exceptionally well done, especially Lucca (understandably so), and even in these two chapters you've managed to write the Chrono world in such a way that makes it seem so real! I love love love when authors are able to take a game world and treat it like the real world - little things like the history books, Lucca's comment on politicians, the state of Leene Square post-festival - just little things like that make everything so much more believable.

Can't wait to dive into the rest of this fic, and I hope there's a new chapter in the works by the time I get to the end! :D
LunaNyx chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Love this story! One of the best CT fanfics I've seen on this site. Very interested to know what's going to happen next, hope you update soon!
InPerfectSilence chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Ah, this story is pure gold! It makes me laugh and cry and jump up and down and sing the national anthem in all the right places. Your writing style is so descriptive, entertaining and also very entertaining to read. I don't know how to describe it, but it... Isn't flat.

I was gonna review at the last chapter, but I'm reading it through for the second time and I couldn't wait. Plus, school sponged up and I wasn't able to do stuff, so yeah. There you go.

But seriously, awesomesauce story.
Greenie chapter 15 . 9/9/2011
Oh my gosh, I am utterly at a loss to describe how much I have enjoyed reading this fic. I've been pouring over the chapters all evening. It's not just that your writing style is funny, poignant, and fantastic, but the characters are so bang-on (I am delighted to see Lucca, Marle/Nadia, and Frog together like this, I adore those three!) and the story is just stellar. I hope you have plans to continue it - god knows I'd love to read more. Just excellent work...!
Ghost Man chapter 15 . 6/16/2011
You know, considering how much I love Lucca and how much Myushu's helped you out, I think this story can inspire me to start writing again. Keep up the good work, mate.